Thursday, June 17, 2021

Chapter One: Harmony's First Fight

 

CHAPTER ONE:  HARMONY’S FIRST FIGHT


Call me Ishmael. 

I am starting this journal to tell the story of my girlfriend Harmony, who always wanted to take part in the violent world of underground catfighting, and finally got her wish.    



We got together shortly after high school, and knew we were in love right away.  When we first started dating she used to tell me stories about fights she’d been in with other girls in school, and immediately realized that it turned me on something fierce.  Since we went to different schools, I had not witnessed any of these brawls, but she loved describing them in explicit detail to me and had apparently never lost a fight.   The stories never failed to give me an erection, so she would always talk about her fights when she wanted me to fuck her.  (Which was a lot.)

Eventually she said she wanted to beat down another girl right in front of me.  In fact, it was her lifelong dream to travel to the fabled Green Tower City, where a BRUTAL underground death fight circuit existed, though I admit this prospect worried me a little.  (Especially since I had never even seen her fight.)  I persuaded her to start out a little smaller.  Maybe a good ole fashion bedroom catfight would get her juices flowing enough.

“How about tonight?”  she pleaded.  “I NEED to beat some bitch to a pulp.  It’s been way too long!”

We came up with a plan.  She really wanted to fight another girl over me in our bedroom.  My job was to go out and find (in her words) “some pathetic skank I can waste in front of you.”  Afterwards she said we would fuck like wild ANIMALS while her vanquished opponent lay on the floor of our room.  I did not want to see my girlfriend get hurt, but she seemed extremely confident in her fighting skills, and I didn’t want to let her down by not believing in her.

“All right I think we can make this happen.  Are you sure you want to do this?” I said, and she responded by pushing me down onto the bed and climbing on top of me, kissing me.  We made out for a few minutes and my hardened dick was throbbing with excitement.  I started to undo her pants but then she quickly dismounted me.

“Not until after I win, baby.  I fight better when I’m horny!”  and with those words she disappeared through the door.  Her expectations were clear.  I headed out into the night.

Thanks to the XY Virus that ran its course through the human population some time ago, it is not that hard for a guy like me to get laid.  You see, I am one of the last male humans left on the planet. At this point, women outnumber men 99 to one, and I am a member of the final generation in which men were still being born, so I’m also one of the youngest men left, and that makes me a commodity.   I love Harmony though, so I want the reader to be absolutely clear that everything that happens in  this epic tale I’m about to unfold, was at her own behest, and, as you will eventually see if you stick around, it turned out pretty good for her. Although eventually…well, now I’m getting into “spoiler territory”, so back to the story at hand…

I walk into the closest bar to our apartment immediately drawing the attention of everyone there.  There’s only 2 other guys there, and I know them fairly well.  Sam is in his 70’s and is sitting at a table with three gorgeous women who ranged anywhere from 25 to 50.  They are clearly fascinated by him and are hanging on his every word like its water in the desert. He looks up at me and gives an enthusiastic wave.  I smile and wave back.  He is not sleeping alone tonight.  What a life that guy has!  At the bar I see Big Robert.  He is a mammoth of a man who is I believe around 50.  He weighs well over 300 pounds is balding though he grows the rest of his still jet-black hair out long which makes him look kind of like a giant-sized Ron Jeremy. He is sitting at the bar talking to a gorgeous Amazon with long black hair and a magnificent figure. He has one of his wives with him, Carly I think, and she is engaged in telling a humorous story to the tall dark-skinned woman.  I can tell they are going to bring her home to their house and other wives for the night.  Being so greatly outnumbered by females does have its advantages, even though many of them are clones of their mothers, but that is information for the Science and Tech journals. We give each other a friendly wave.  We are all brothers.  I know a day will come when they are gone, and I only know a handful of other guys, and they are all at least a few years older.  The thought makes me sad, but then I get back to my business.  I scan the room.  It’s not a particularly busy night.  There’s maybe 2 dozen women in here, and other than the ones who are already with Sam and Robert they are all looking at me.

At first I worry that there is nobody here I feel comfortable matching up against Harmony.  Some of them look like professional MMA fighters.  There muscles bulge and they have a seriously angry disposition.  I don’t want to get Harmony killed.  Then I see her.  A slender, drop dead gorgeous red head with straight hair in a shoulder length bob.  She is smiling at me.  I approach her.

“Hi, I’m Misty” she says and pulls the seat next to her out for me.  We start to talk…”


2 Hours Later.

“Wanna head back to my place?”  I ask.  The booze is settling nicely, and Misty has her hand running up and down the inside of my leg.  I am horny as hell.

“Will your girlfriend be there?”  she asks.  The question doesn’t really surprise me that much.  I had a feeling she knew all along what I was up to, but seemed more than happy to go along with it.

“Ummm…” I start to stammer.

“Of course, you have a girlfriend!  At least I hope you do, and I also hope she wants to fight.”

At this point she slides her hand right up over my crotch and my dick throbs with excitement.  In fact, I very nearly jiz right into my underwear.  She suddenly takes my hand and starts to pull me up from my seat.

“Let’s get going, baby.  Here I got the tab.” And with that she casually tosses a hundred-dollar bill onto the bar as we walk away.

“See you later Louise!”  she calls out to the lady behind the bar.

“Knock em dead, Misty”  she responds.  My heart is pounding.  It seems like Misty has done this before.  I hope Harmony isn’t about to get beaten to death in front of me, but there is no backing out of this now.

It only takes us a few minutes to get back to our apartment.  Harmony is nowhere to be found.  We go in the bedroom and Misty quickly disrobes, stripping down to a pair of light orange cotton panties.  She climbs onto me, wrapping her legs around me while I sit on the edge of the bed.  We make out for several minutes while I massage het butt, feeling the way the cotton fabric stretches tightly over her firm round buttocks.  She is slender but her body is FIRM.  My heart beats a little faster.  Did I screw up?  Is my girlfriend about to get her clock cleaned.  I gasp suddenly as Misty slides down onto the floor in front of me.  She takes my dick in her hand, and that’s when Harmony strolls through the door, wearing nothing but her favorite light green terrycloth panties.  Her breasts are rising and falling rapidly with excitement and her nipples are HARD.  She is ready to fight! For the second time I almost lose my pud right then, but I scoot back on the bed.



“BITCH GET OFF MY BOYFRIEND!”  Harmony howls as she steps into the room.

“HHHSSSSSSS…..” Misty hisses like a cat as she slowly rises up next to me, running her fingers through my hair as she rises.

They each take a couple long strides across the room until they are standing just a couple feet apart.  Their breasts rise and fall quickly as they suck in air, preparing for battle while they size each other up. 



I have no idea how this is going to go.

CRACK!

Harmony starts the fight out with a SAVAGE slap that whips Misty’s head around.



“YEAH! GET HER BABY!”  I call out but then cover my mouth with my hand.  There’s a certain etiquette that should be followed in this situation.  I am supposed to remain neutral during the fight. But I really do want my baby to win this fight.

THUD!

Misty swiftly steps forward and slugs Harmony in the gut.



THUD!

Harmony returns the gut punch immediately and Misty doubles over.  My girl really CAN fight!  I’m getting very excited now.  I hope she puts Misty down quick because now I really want to FUCK! 



THRACK!!!

It happens so fast I barely realize what happened.  Misty PULVERISES Harmony with a lightening fast jab that sprinkles the air with a spray of blood.  Harmony drops to her hands and knees.  My stomach drops.  



“OOohhhhhh…” Harmony lets out a low moan of pain mixed with fear as she crawls away from Misty.

“Where do you think you’re going?  We’re fighting over a MAN!”  Misty snarls as she follows along behind her. 



I sit up on the edge of the bed, mesmerized by the brutal battle going on in front of me.  Harmony has almost made it to the doorway, but Misty suddenly runs up in front of her and grabs her by the hair.

“Come on, bitch!  I’m going to fuck you UP!”



“OOoohhhhhOOO…”  Harmony lets out a pathetic mewling whimper as Misty starts to pull her up by the hair.

Harmony’s arms hang limply at her sides as she is pulled up to her feet.  She seems barely aware of what is happening.  Suddenly Misty’s knee darts up into my girlfriend’s face, splattering fresh blood.



THUD!!!



Harmony flops lifelessly to the ground.  This is not how this was supposed to go!

SPLAT!

Harmony hits the ground like a sack of wet cement and her arms and legs splay out limply.  She twitches a couple times then goes completely still again.  She is out cold.  Misty stands over her menacingly, then turns to give me a smile.



“You’re about to trade up, baby!”  she says.  I have to admit, even though I sincerely wanted my girlfriend to win the fight, this girl is HOT, and I suppose no matter what happens here tonight, I’m going to be the winner.  

Misty now reaches over and gives Harmony a couple slaps, trying to wake her back up.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

Her legs give a couple twitches, but she remains otherwise unresponsive.  Misty grabs her by the ponytail and starts hauling her off the ground, sliding her body a little closer to the wall.



“Come on!  I wanna FIGHT!”  The ginger haired brawler commands.

Suddenly, Harmony lets out a low groan and her eyes flutter open. 



THUD!!!

Harmony slugs Misty in the gut!  The red head winces in pain and doubles over! 

“YEAH GET HER BABY!”  I cry out and then once again slap my hands over my mouth.

just watch you idiot.  Just WATCH!”  I think to myself. 

The red head is stunned from the blow.  Harmony swiftly gives her a knee across the ribs.



CRACK!!!

Misty’s face contorts with agony and fear.  Harmony is winning!  Harmony is winning! 

THUD!



Misty throws a punch, but it glances off Harmony’s chin.  More blood sprays the air but she doesn’t go down.

CRACK!!!



My girl responds with a VICIOUS face slap and finally Misty is bloodied! 

get her Harmony!  GET HER!”  I think to myself, my heart racing as I watch the fight.

“OOOhhhhh…”

“UUunnnngh…”

Suddenly both girls let out loud moans of pain, fear, and desperation as they lunge into each other and begin to grapple furiously for control of the fight.  They are both bloodied, exhausted and scared now.  Harmony grabs Misty’s hair and the ginger haired bedroom fighter grabs her breast and squeezes it. 



“AAAAHHHH!”  Harmony cries out in pain and their backs slam into the wall.

Harmony spins her body and both of them tumble to the ground.

THUD!!!



My girlfriend is on top!  She is going to win! 

Grunts, moans and groans fill the air as the two young women wrestle desperately all over the floor.  Whoever gets a mount here is probably going to win the fight.  Harmony fights valiantly, but Misty slowly overpowers her and starts to get on top…



 And all of a sudden she is straddling my girlfriend.  She has her hands around the poor girl’s throat and is strangling her.  Harmony’s legs kick and writhe uselessly.  Her face is turning red and her eyes are rolling up in her head.  She is in TROUBLE!   I get off the bed, ready to pull Misty off of her if I have to…



But right at the crucial moment, Misty releases Harmony’s throat and scoots back so she is sitting on her belly.  She sucks in a few huge gasps of air.  Then she gives Harmony a slap across the face.

CRACK!

Harmony’s body lurches and quivers, and with great relief I see her breasts are in fact rising and falling raggedly.  She is still alive.  Misty slaps her again.



CRACK!

“WAKE UP!  I WANNA FIGHT!”  Misty howls, but Harmony is unresponsive.

Finally Misty crawls away from Harmony, leaving her out cold on her back.  I feel horrible for Harmony, but damn Misty is cute, and I know she expects to be rewarded…



And so, I start to kiss her.  She presses up against me and starts to move me backwards, towards the bed.



We continue to make out all the way there.  We climb onto the bed.  I start to reach onto her panties.  She lets out a long trembling moan of pleasure…

“Ooooooohhhhhh ACK!”



CRASH!!!

I feel Misty’s vagina slips away from me as she starts to tumble off the bed.  Harmony tosses the smashed lamp aside and grabs her around the neck.



“GAK!”  Misty gurgles in surprise as she is violently wrenched off the bed and tossed to the floor!

THUD!



The red head’s body hits the floor hard and she curls up in a fetal position.  Harmony shoots me an angry look as she adjusts her panties.

“Were you really about to fuck that skank?”  She hisses at me. 

“UUUmmmm…”  I stammer, not really sure what she expected me to do.

To my relief she quickly turns her attention to her enemy, who appears to be unconscious on the floor.  She grabs her by the hair and begins to peel her off the floor.



“OOOOhhhhhhOOOhhh…” Misty wakes up and lets out a long moan as she is yanked up by the hair.

“GET UP!!! I’M GOING TO FUCK YOU UP!”  Harmony screams.



“Oh god….” Misty moans “OOohhhhh…” 

Harmony gets her up to her feet and slams her face into our dresser.  I am sad to see my Spiderman bank plummet to the floor, where it shatters, spilling change everywhere.



Now the red head is out cold.  Her body slides down the wall and she lands on her butt, slumped over her.  Harmony looms over her prey, sucking in deep gasps of air.  I wonder what she plans to do next.



Once she has caught her breath, my girlfriend reaches down for a handful of Misty’s ginger hair and starts to haul her up to her feet again.



“Come on…it’s time to END THIS!”  She announces. I start to worry she might plan to kill Misty, which would technically be illegal, although enforcement of the law in such situations is pretty vague at best.



Misty suddenly lunges forward, grabbing Harmony’s crotch and squeezing it while simultaneously biting into her left breast.  Blood sprays from the wound.  Harmony screams.

“AAAAIIIIEEEEE!!!!”  and she quickly shoves Misty away. 



Misty staggers back and watches as Harmony stumbles around moaning in pain.  She waits patiently for my raven-haired girlfriend to regain her composure, then she slowly raises her fists, wordlessly beckoning Harmony to continue the fight.  After a few seconds of whimpering, she finally shakes it off and raises her own fists.  Slowly the two women, now bloodied, bruised, and gasping in exhaustion, begin to circle.  No more words are exchanged.  My heartbeat is at a dull throb.  I can sense that one way or another, this fight is almost over.



THUD!!!

Harmony nails Misty with a savage uppercut right under the chin that nearly takes her head off!

“YEAH!!! GET HER BABY! GET HER!”  I call out, no longer concerned with the subtle rules of “Bedroom Fight Etiquette.”



THUD!!!

OOOH!!! Misty hits Harmony with a NASTY punch.  She is stunned! 

Before Harmony can retaliate, Misty lunges forward and grabs her, slamming her body downwards into her rapidly rising knee.



SPLUD!!!

Harmony drops to her hands and knees.  She crawls away whimpering like a whipped dog.  She pukes.



Misty staggers back into the wall and slowly slides down to her butt.  The vicious attack took the steam out of her.  She gaps for air.

After a couple quick gulps of fresh air, Misty springs forward, pouncing on her victim and shoving her face straight down into the puddle of puke.



“GLUUUUURGH!!!”  Harmony sputters in terror.  Misty has her.  I can tell this fight is over.  Poor poor Harmony.

“I’M GOING TO FINISH YOU!”  Misty howls and yanks Harmony across the room by the hair,  She turns her over a few feet from where I am sitting anxiously on the edge of the bed.  Clearly she wants me to have a good view of Harmony’s destruction.  My poor girlfriend pisses herself in terror as she is rolled over.  Misty drills her in the face.



THUD!!!

Blood splatters everywhere.  Harmony’s limbs jerk and she begins to lose consciousness.

While Harmony is still twitching, Misty swiftly mounts her and slides her crotch up over her prey’s belly and breasts.  She gives her another quick jab to the face, shattering her nose.

CRUNCH!!!

Harmony’s whole body jerks with the blow, then Misty quickly slides her crotch up and over Harmony’s face.  She presses her body down.  Harmony jerks, quivers, twitches a couple times, then goes limp, her arms and legs splaying out. She is finished.



Misty keeps sitting on her vanquished foe’s face, her own breasts rising and falling rapidly as she catches her breath and cools down from her quick sudden victory.  Finally panic sets in.  She’s going to kill her!

“Come on, Misty!  She’s finished!  You won!  You won the fight!” 

“SPOIL SPORT!  I thought you wanted to trade up permanently!”  With this she slides off her victim and gives her a SAVAGE slap across her already broken nose.

“GURGLE!”  Harmony spits up a glob of bloody goo and convulses slightly.  Misty cocks her fist.

“NEXT TIME WE FIGHT I WILL KILL YOU!”  She screams then slams her fist down into Harmony’s mangled face again.

SPLAT!!!

Harmony is knocked out immediately and her arms and legs splay out a little more.  Misty raises her fists.



“YEAH!!! I WON! I WON!” 

Then Misty stands up and places a foot on Harmony’s stomach.  She locks eyes with me as she raises her arms and flexes her muscles in a classic victory pose.  I know what she wants now.  I get up and go to her.  She holds her victory pose while we make out, pressing our bodies tightly together.  I look down at my mangled girlfriend, splayed out under Misty’s foot.  I feel bad for her, but I have NEVER been so horny in my life.  And after all, it was her idea. 



Right? 

RIGHT?


 CLICK HERE TO GO TO CHAPTER 2 OF THE HARMONY CHRONICLES

8 comments:

  1. Fight to the death for my pleasure, then pleasure me some more

    ReplyDelete
  2. I immagine you fucked like crazy , both of you horny as hell

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy how you let your ladies slap their rival back to consciousness rather than go for the fast win. They want you bad enough to risk death, but they want to fight and destroy each other even more. In your world is the need to fight genetically enhanced or is it the natural craving we see so often after ladies have a couple drinks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've rationalized it as such: In this futuristic world, until Ishmael returns to Earth from his long space voyage, there have been no males on the planet for a couple hundred years. For women who are not attracted to other women, fighting and defeating other women in violent combat has sort of become a stand in for sexual gratification. It is also a wildly popular spectator sport for non fighting women, and Combat Sports have come to be the dominant form of entertainment on the planet, not to mention a driving force behind the economy.

      Delete
    2. I have attended a couple of pro women's fights….one kickboxing and one mma. When the women were fighting the ladies in the audience were by far the louder and more blood thirsty fans. They wanted blood, and they wanted brutality. Yells of kill her from the women were common. Several women seated near me at times were chanting almost to themselves punch the bitch’s tits, kick her cxnt. They were transfixed and obviously turned on. I half expected fights among several of them….I doubt it would have taken much to set one off. So your view of a possible future is very likely dead on. My hat is off to you….and thanks for all your work.

      Delete
    3. Now to just figure out how to put myself into Cryogenic freeze for the next few hundred years...

      Delete
    4. You may not need to wait for so long….more and more women are openly getting into fights as tv, movies, and sports make fem fighting a status symbol. Girls no longer are worried about being looked down on as a slut for fighting, just the opposite. I personally look forward to pay per view catfights and death fights. Plenty of girls will sign up. If you don’t mind replying what are you interested in hearing from your fans? About your art, the level of brutality we like, the drive fems have to fight each other, or?

      Delete