Thursday, August 15, 2019

GREEN TOWER CITY DIRECTORY

This post will serve as the directory for my entire blog.  From here you can quickly navigate to stories chronologically, view character profiles, venue information and any other little things I can think of as time goes on.  It will forever be a work in progress as I continue to add to my blog every day.  I will leave this post up in the side bar permanently so you can easily get to it. 


SPECIAL POSTS: 






THE GREEN TOWER CITY ROLE PLAYING GAME  
(THIS PROJECT IS INDEFINTELY ON HOLD.  I MAY GET BACK TO IT SOMEDAY BUT IT IS VERY HIGH MAINTENANCE.  ANYONE IS WELCOOME TO MESS AROOUND WITH IT IF THEY WANT) 







FIGHTS LISTED CHRONOLOGICALLY:

2473















































































































































2480

















(If you like Fights to the Death, here is a directory to all that I have made so far.) 




No comments:

Post a Comment