Friday, May 13, 2022

Personal Update 5-13-2022

 For fans of my various and sundry Green Tower City blogs: Just wanted to let you guys know I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth though I am in fact 3000 miles away from home until Tuesday. (Pasadena California) I have no access to my art supplies (or my cats, who I really hope my neighbor is taking care of as promised) and I am not alone on this adventure which makes it difficult to get any Green Tower Work done. Hoping to get some stuff done Sunday which is a day my travel companion is off on her own into downtown LA for a day and I think I will probably relax in the hotel room and work on some projects.

What am I doing in Pasadena California for a week, you might wonder?
We came for an all day music festival on Saturday featuring the likes of Blondie. Devo. The Damned. Violent Femmes. 45 Grave. The Meteors. Bauhaus. (And a ton more, including some guy who used to sing for The Smiths, though unfortunately the real talent of that band will not be with him. We might even leave before he comes on because he's kind of a douche, but who knows?)
Anyway, it's gonna be great.
I'll make up for my lack of progress in the coming weeks. Blee Dat.

1 comment: