Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Guest Contributions, Fan Art, Fan Fiction, Etc

 Some folks have expressed interest in making their own stories that are set (more or less) in my Green Tower City universe.  Something I have been doing through my Patron account  (SLOWLY, though I intend to start picking up the pace on that a little more) is posting the actual "workshop materials" that I have made and use to create my stories. 

This section will serve as the base menu for anyone who wants to add their own stories.  

At some point in the future, I may pull from these stories to be used in Canon, though I'm still a ways from doing that.

The first section will be dedicated to my longest running fan, friend and occasional collaborator.  Many of his stories are in my timeline already as he specifically crafted some to fit into my canon. 

He goes by McGoll, and he is a great writer of female fight fiction in his own right.  We communicate frequently and he has definitely helped shape this world more that any other person besides myself. 

This first (and so far only) section is dedicated to his work.  (If I can figure out how to do it I will make it so he can edit the post himself.) 

EDIT:  I have added a new section this morning, which will contain the excellent catfight stories of Fred Benson, another MUCH appreciated fan of Green Tower City.  

MCGOLL 

FRED BENSON

No comments:

Post a Comment