Thursday, July 7, 2022

7-15-2477 Beth vs. Brandi NON CANON

 AUTHOR'S NOTE:  This fight is specifically for my Patron's Only Blog, on which I am working on an all new sort of Choose Your Own Adventure deal where you play the part of the male spectator.  You get to pick who fights who and then you can root for one girl or the other, or choose to stay quiet and watch the fight unfold.  (Each option will lead to a different outcome.) It is similar to the one I am doing on Green Tower City Lite, except the fights here are going to be EXTREME and ALWAYS to the death! 

I'll tell you a secret:  My Patron's Only Blog does indeed have a ton of material that is exclusive, including ALL my "workshop materials" which would allow someone with a bit of ambition and at least a little bit of creative talent to make their own Green Tower City fights, though I still have a TON of stuff to add to it.  The Blog is not hidden or password protected, but I only advertise it on my Patron's page. If you can find the blog on your own, it is out there, and I won't stop you. 😅

That being said, Most of the finished panels I create for this interactive "Extreme Death Match Blog" will be usable in regular Green Tower City timeline stories, and all my fans (whether they feel like donating a couple bucks or not) will eventually see most of the artwork produced.)

BETH VS. BRANDI











































No comments:

Post a Comment