Monday, January 30, 2023

Cheer On Your Favorite Girl

 Cheer On Your Favorite Girl

Here's the deal.  In this series you just root for whichever girl you prefer, and she will (probably) win the fight and move on to fight again.  I will try to expand these stories as far ahead and as often as possible.  

Some will be VERY detailed, some will be not detailed at all.  (There will be several where you literally pick who you want to root for and then go directly to her victory pose.)

Eventually I will add other venues but for now I want to keep this simple simple SIMPLE, so I am using the Daisy Duke template. (Though I have not referred to it as such.  Think of this series as "Outside Canon" though I do intend to use many of the panels in the regular timeline. (Most likely they will be arranged differently.) 


For now, it starts with Harmony, but if you don't like  her, you can always root against her and see what happens. 


Enjoy! 
















ALYSSA





No comments:

Post a Comment