Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Venus Delight vs. Aanya Prakesh

 VENUS DELIGHT vs. AANYA PRAKESH

(by Fred Benson) 


Tonight is an amazing match up between a seasoned veteran, and an up and coming rookie. Venus has obviously shown great skill and prowess in her years as Head Diva, which included title holdings of all the major belts before the unification several years ago. A record that will not soon be broken. Those years with Venus at the helm of every fighting promotion for myself were amazing. She was a fighter without peer. But of course, with time, and a record number of death matches, your body breaks down, and Venus is no exception, However, she can still give rookies like Aanya a solid ass kicking, and knowing there’s some royal dick at the end does not make her slow down. 


Introducing first, fighting out of Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, weighing in at 150 pounds, wearing the White panties and stockings, the Queen of Kings, the one, the only, Venus Delight! 


Venus enters as she always does, with the confidence she has earned. The crowd cheers her on as she walks down the ramp in the Poison Lair. As she circles around the ring, she approaches my seat of honor, whispering in my ear as she grinds her MILF ass on me, 


“I can’t wait for a good old fashioned throwback with you tonight” 


She bends at the waist, placing her upper body on the ring, and gives her ass a good shake right in front of me, before pulling herself up over the middle rope seductively, and finally into her corner for her opponent to enter. Aanya is a rookie that I’ve heard about in the Indian circuits, who my scouts have determined was ready for a call up. Her skills are remarkable for the training she had access to, but Venus will no doubt be her first true test. International fighters revel in the opportunity to fight an American woman, as beating them shows some level of competitiveness. Aanya has also never fought with me present, and knows what reward is waiting for the winner. Whenever I am a prize for these women the fight’s ferocity increases tenfold. 


And now, the reigning Mumbai City Champion, from Mumbai herself, the Goondi (Street Bully) from Kandivali, wearing the bright blue panties, and Yellow Bedlah, Aanya Prakesh! 


The young woman runs down the ramp with focused, but obviously nervous eyes. Her tits bounce up and down as she strides towards the ring. Venus looks back at me with a clearly unimpressed look. Aanya walks right up to my seat of honor, and sits in my lap and begins kissing my neck and biting my ear. I can see she is maintaining eye contact while doing so. A very dangerous game for sure. Venus, tired of what she’s seeing yells out, 


“Hurry up curry breath, he’s only here to see me knock you back down to where you came from.” 


“Just wait till you see what I do to her my love,” Aanya whispers in my ear. She steps off me, and slides into the ring, the metal on her bedlah jingle as she steps over the ropes. 


This match is a GTC classic match, the warning bell will be rung when the loser is determined to be truly out cold. Ladies, be brutal. 


DING! DING! DING!


Aanya and Venus circle the ring staring intensely at each other. Venus makes the first move and locks the younger woman up. “You’ve never had to fight someone like me before bitch” 


“Your fatass is gonna be too easy for me to- Blughhh” 


Venus nails Aanya in the face with an elbow up close. The indian stumbles back onto the ropes, stunned at the strength of the blow. “Yeah yeah bitch, I’m gonna be too easy for you, I’ve heard it all before” Venus says as she walks up to Aanya. 


THUD!!! 


Venus lands an incredibly hard kick to Aanya’s stomach. She collapses to her butt, dazed and confused.


 THUD THUD THUD!!! 


Venus hops to the side of Aanya and begins stomping the girls stomach with her white wrestling boots. The indian coughs up blood as she cries out in pain. Aanya tries to slip out of the ring, but Venus sees this, and as Aanya is under the ropes, Venus grabs the top rope and swings both feet right into the side of the escaping fighter, throwing her out onto the floor of the arena with a dull SMACK! 


“You’re not getting away from me brown bitch! This is gonna show you not to step in the ring with a woman like me.” Venus slides under the ropes and grabs a handful of Aanya’s thick black hair. 


“Look at this fake ass bitch” Venus parades the now crying Aanya around the ring for the crowd to jeer at. 


“Fuck her up Venus!” “Show her no mercy, beat her curry ass!” 


The humiliation is heavy on Aanya’s mind, who is completely overwhelmed in the first minutes of her debut for me. As Venus reaches the turnbuckle closest to me, she takes a few steps back, and launches Aanya into the metal backing. Her head hits with a loud DING! She rolls over, covering her now bloody face. Her sobbing is now clearly audible, as she becomes completely overwhelmed. “Awwww, is the little girl gonna cry? Are you gonna go back where you came from you little curry slut. Fred would never want your pussy you stupid whore.” Again Venus reaches down and grabs a fistful of that dark hair, and throws her back into the ring. Blood drips from her battered face now and she holds herself up on all fours. Venus slides right in the ring, and sprints onto the ropes behind her, launching her back for a doggy style cunt punt that throws Aanya’s hips up into the air. 


Aanya tries to get up, gasping, “Oh god, oh god, I give, please, I give”


"Wrong kind of fight pathetic bitch. I’ll end it quick for you now though, I’m getting horny kicking the shit out of you.” Venus kicks Aanya in the ribs to get her on her back. Aanya’s belly is bruised badly, and her face is covered in blood. Venus grabs both her ankles and spreads her legs out on the mat, exposing her pussy, and immediately drops her knee down into it over and over again. 


THUD!! THUD!! THUD!! THUD!! 


Aanya screams and cries, but can’t do anything about it. 


“I’m sorry sweetie, I just can’t let a dumb bitch like you out of this ring without some damage to the only thing you’re good for. I’ll put you to sleep now.” 


Venus straddles Aanya at the chest, crushing the Indian's tits under her MILF ass, and cocks her fist high in the air.


 THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD


 A vicious ground and pound to Aanya’s defenseless face puts her out of consciousness quickly. Her legs stiffen and go limp, and her body begins to convulse with each hit. 


DING! DING! DING! 


Venus, not wanting to get an illegal kill, stops the beating, and stands up above her opponent. She stomps on Aanya’s womanhood one more time, then plants her boot firmly on the face of her opponent.


 Your winner, by knock out, Venus Delight!!! 


The crowd roars in approval, and Venus snakes out of the ring and flies into my lap immediately. She is incredibly horny, and we go up to my private suite at the arena, and I pleasure her until she is satisfied. She is certainly one of my favorite fighters in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment