Monday, March 11, 2024

And now for something COMPLETELY different.

 BARBIE FIGHT

One reason I haven't been very productive with Green Tower City lately is due to the purchase of my first decent digital camera.  I will be using it to make some stop motion videos with the MASSIVE collection of toy I own.  (This is an entirely separate hobby from my catfight fetish.) 

I did however come up with a way to incorporate it into my new past time.  I bought these fancy Barbies a few years ago, thinking I would be able to use them for pose models, but then promptly tossed them in a box and forgot about them like I do with most of the junk I drag home. 

These are actually kind of cool.  Slightly more realistic looking and much more poseable than your classic Barbies, but still...they don't really work. 

That being said I got on Ebay last night and discovered a whole WORLD of much more realistic, fully poseable and SEAMLESS female dolls that I think would be EXCELLENT for stop motion photography.

You can make or buy your own outfits for these dolls.  They come in a wide variety of body types, breast sizes and skin colors.  There are a large assortment of different heads you can put on them.  I ordered two, but I will wait to see how cool they actually are before I buy more. 

This could be the beginning of a whole new chapter in Green Tower City storytelling.

I messed around a bit with a few of the images in paint shop, but it was way too time consuming to be effective.  If these new figures end up working as advertised, it will be like I have my own miniature production studio with which to tell all my Green Tower City stories. 

And I'm still going to be drawing too.  I'll never stop doing that until the day I die. 
































   

No comments:

Post a Comment