Monday, September 30, 2019

2-20-2473 Jennifer vs. Miho

(The Blood Ring)


I have been in New Japan for almost a week now and am planning to depart soon.  As Sing Li (my Japanese Wife) is obligated to remain in country, I want to find a companion to ride with me.  Several rivalries have sprung up over this honor, and in the forefront is the Japanese fighting sensation Miho, with her dyed blonde hair and leopard print panties.  My last night in New Japan is to be tomorrow and a death match will be held between as of yet unnamed combatants for the honor of sailing South with me.  It is assumed Miho will be one of the fighters, but she has accepted a challenge from a white girl named Jennifer.  







































(Author's Note:  This was the last of the "Manga Style" drawings I attempted and was in fact, as the other series that featured Miho, a paid commission series.  In fact those two sets were the only times I ever "sold the rights" to my art, as they were featured on a professional website.  That, however was over 14 years ago, and the website no longer exists, so unless I hear otherwise I will leave them posted here for the enjoyment of my tiny fan base,)  

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT ! Good fight with tit abuse and cunt ravaging......HOT AS HELL !!!!!!!!!!! COCK hard as fuck for a fight myself !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete