Monday, March 16, 2020

UPDATE

Update for fans of my work. As any of you who have followed me for more than a year probably know, I occasionally go through periods of extreme laziness and/or procrastination where I do nothing for months at a time only to explode back on the scene later with tons of new art and stories. At the moment this is not really the case. To pay my rent and buy stuff I normally spend 40 hours a week working in a high end grocery store, in which I am the receiver, where I have my own little office and tons of downtime to work on writings and organize drawings and stuff. The last week has been even an absolute madhouse at work due to this Covid-19 thing. I have been using my downtime to help my coworkers restock disappearing shelves at an insane rate (something I normally am not expected to do) and we have been given permission to work as much overtime as we would like and I have been taking FULL advantage of this rare opportunity. I've been poking away at my Choose Your Own Adventure story in bits and pieces, but to tell the truth when I do get home at night I'm pretty worn out. I am confident that this will soon pass, and I will be back posting art and stories to my blog, my Facebook, and Deviantart as soon as I can. Stay safe out there! And WASH YO HANDS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment