Thursday, March 5, 2020

Choose Your Own Catfight Adventure (root menu)

Hello!  Here at long last is a project I've had bouncing around in my brain for quite some time, and I think I'm finally ready to begin putting it together.  Basically you will build your own battles by choosing one of several options at the bottom of each part of the story.  Start with one of the fights listed (There may be only one:  Beth vs. Harmony, but if these stories prove popular I may create some more.)

THIS IS  WORK IN PROGRESS!  The best way for me to start putting these together is to just start posting the bits of story.  There will be VERY limited options at first but over time I will expand them so that eventually you will be able to construct a WIDE assortment of outcomes for the fights.

In the meantime feel free to jump into the game and mess around with some of the options but be advised, many of the threads aren't complete yet.  I will be sure to announce when the entire story is up and playable all the way through, at which point I will remove the (PLAYABLE WORK IN PROGRESS) addition to the title.






BETH VS. HARMONY

DIFFICULTY LEVEL:  HARD



DIFFICULTY LEVEL: MEDIUM




5 comments:

  1. What an amazing project! I can't believe how many branches there are in Beth vs Harmony. I hope you're going to continue with this, I've never been so happy to be killed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I certainly plan to not only continue this "choose your own adventure fight" but make up some new ones. (Though this particular one will always be the most epic of all, as I will continue to use it as a template for many of my other projects.)

      Delete
  2. is it possible to add more characters to choose your catfight adventures?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do plan to add some more characters to this at some point. I've been focused more on an alternative storyline for Harmony lately, (Many of which double as either canon stories or panels to be used in the Root For Your favorite Girl series, but I will get back to this at some point. When? I don't really know. My motivation tends to falter a bit in the summer, but I always bounce back.

      Delete
    2. if you do come back to this i already picked some girls you should add: mary,daisy,claudia and emily.

      Delete