Monday, December 21, 2020

1-1-2474 Brandi vs. Desiree

 Brandi vs. Desiree

(Daisy Duke’s)




I wake up pretty early in Amanda’s giant bed, with her curled up next to me.  She is sound asleep and I suspect she will remain so for quite some time after winning that brutal 16 Girl Battle Royale last night at Amazon Arena, so I let myself out quietly.  I decide to start my New Year out by visiting every one of my favorite fighting venues in the City, starting out in The Outer City and then making my way across town towards my castle. I ho into a shuttle tube and end up near the main Outer City fighting circuit.  It’s still a little early so I  go have breakfast at one of my favorite Outer City Greasy Spoon Diners, Alice and Mel's.  I have pancakes, sausage and toast with Orange Juice.   It is amazing as always, and then I enjoy a couple cups of coffee while I wait for the doors to open at Daisy Duke’s across the street.  Around 10:00 the doors open and I know the first fight will be starting soon so I head in.

 


As always, the management is quite pleased to see me and all my needs are immediately seen to, which means I am soon sitting in my ring side seat with a cocktail in my hand.  (In the spirit of the holiday, I am starting the day out with Mimosas.  As always, my presence in the venue ensures that before long the place will be packed full of bloodthirsty female spectators anxious to see a good fight, and they know I will be rewarding the victor with sex right after the fight.   

 

This is why all the venues love me so much.  All I have to do is show up and they sell out immediately.

 

The din of noise dies down as the loudspeaker croaks into life. 

 

“NOW ENTERING THE RING….IN THE HEART PRINT PANTIES AND CALF SOCKS….BRANDI!” 

 


The perky little red head runs down the small aisle, stops to give me a quick make out session, then hops into the small makeshift ring in the center of the bar. 

 

“AND NOW….IN THE RED PANTIES…HER OPPONENT…DESIREE!!” 

 


“Oh this is going to be a good fight!”  I think to myself silently.  The young blonde brawler strolls slowly down the aisle, glaring at Brandi until she sees me sitting ringside, then she trots over and hops into my lap to kiss me while the fans in the small packed out bar go wild.  She dismounts me and climbs into the ring.  It is clear that the girls are anxious to get their hands on each other.  They won’t have long to wait.  Daisy Duke’s doesn’t fuss around with a lot of pre-match ceremony.

 


DING! DING! DING!

 

With no hesitation the two young women raise their fists and come out of their corner, hot to fight.  They circle each other one full rotation, then Desiree lunges forward and jabs Brandi in the face.

 


THUD!

 

Blood splatters.  Brandi staggers back a pace.  Desiree looks ready to move in, but hesitates.  That was probably a mistake, I think to myself.  Then they suddenly lunge into each other.

 


THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD!

 

The crowd erupts into a frenzy as the two women begin pummeling each other savagely in the center of the ring.  The dull thuds of one heavy hit after another ring out ver the crowd as blood splatters the well worn tan canvas. 

 

THUD!

 


Brandi NAILS Desiree in the face with a NASTY jab and her face explodes in a shower of blood.  She is hurt BAD.  She sways a little on her feet, then suddenly lurches forward and wraps her arms around her ginger haired foe.  Brandi locks up with her and the two girls sweaty bodies slap together as they struggle to catch their breath.  The impatient crowd immediately starts their usual chant.

 


“FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!”

 


THUD!

 

The ring gives a little shake as the entwined girls suddenly drop t their knees, too exhausted to stand.  They pull hair and tug each other’s panties, desperately trying to gin the upper hand in the brawl.  Suddenly they wrap each other up and begin rolling around on the canvas.  Whoever gets on top first here will most likely emerge victorious. 

 


“FIGHT! FIGHT” FIGHT!” FIGHT!”  The mutual chant continues, with the odd stray voice calling out;

“GET HER BRANDI!”

 

Or

 

“COME ON DESIREE!  YOU CAN TAKE THAT SLUT!”

 

And then it starts to look like Brandi is coming out on top  She pins a squirming Desiree down to the mat.  

 


“STAY DOWN WHORE!”  She commands then finally secures a straddle mount. 

 


She cocks her fist while Desiree’s feet stomp the canvas futilely.

 


THUD!

 


Blood sprays the canvas.  Desiree’s legs jerk and twitch.  Brandi hits her again.

 

THUD!

 

And again.

 

THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD!

 

Finally Desiree’s arms and legs drop limply to the canvas.  She is out cold.  Brandi remains on her mount for a few seconds while the crowd cheers for her.  Her round breasts rise and fall rhythmically ss she gaps for air.  She is clearly the superior woman here, but she has taken a beating.  Finally she pulls Desiree’s head off the canvas by a handful of hair and gives her a couple slaps.  She’s not finished with her yet.

 

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

 

Desiree’s legs twitch and she lets out a low painful moan.  Brandi swiftly slides forward, burying the blonde’s face deep in her crotch.

 


“mmph…” Desiree’s arms and legs twitch and quiver as the least of her breath is expended.  Very quickly she goes limp again.  Brand doesn’t budge and the warning bell is frantically rung.

 

DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!

 

Finally Brandi stands over her vanquished prey and strikes a victory pose.

 

DING! DING! DING!

 


“THE WINNER OF THIS FIGHT…BRANDI!!!”

 

The crowd cheers as I climb into the ring to kiss the winner while she continues to show off her perfect little round muscles.  She presses against me as I kiss her, and then I help her out of the ring and we head for my little apartment upstairs, where I will reward her properly for her hard fought victory. 

 

As soon as we leave a couple ring girls and a nurse rush into tend to Desiree, who will soon be in a hospital bed.

 

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEXT STORY IN THE TIMELINE

No comments:

Post a Comment