Monday, January 11, 2021

1-1-2474 Amanda vs. Brandi

 

Amanda vs. Brandi

(Daisy Duke Bedroom)



Brandi and I immediately climb into my little bed and engage in the sex act.  Once I have finished her she collapses into the cushions with a smile on her face.   She pulls her panties back on and lays down on top of me, kissing my face and lips with her hands on either side of my face.  This goes on for a while and then Amanda walks into the room.

 

“YOU LEFT MY PLACE TO COME FUCK THIS SLUT?”  She exclaims.  Brandi slowly dismounts me and the two women begin to circle each other,

 

“WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING A SLUT?”  Brandi yells.

 

CRACK!  Amanda answers with a slap to the face that sends Brandi staggering backwards.  Amanda moves in on her but the red head shakes off the slap and lunges forward.

 

THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD!

 

They exchange a frenzied series of face and body blows and then lock up in a bearhug.

 

PLUD!!! Brandi gives Amanda a knee to the crotch and the older woman drops to her knees.  She is probably still a little worn out from the exhausting Battle Royale she won last night.  She probably made a mistake taking on Brandi so soon after such a savage brawl.  The red head senses this too and grabs Amanda by the hair, cocking her fist.

 

THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD!  She slaps her knuckles into Amanda’s face several times then lets the older woman flop onto her back.

 

“UNGH!”  Amanda grunts and starts to scoot backwards, but Brandi plants the heel of her foot into the dark haired woman’s crotch.

 

THUD!!!

 

“WHOULF!”  Amanda curls up into a fetal position.  Brandi stomps her in the side of the head.

 

THUD!!!

 

Amanda goes limp, face down across the hard wood floor. Brandi plops down onto her, straddling her back.  She grabs Amanda’s dark hair and hauls her head up from the floor.

 THUD!!  She slams her face down into the wooden floor.  Blood splatters the floor.  She pulls Amanda’s head back again.  The older woman is out cold.

 THUD!!!

 “Come on Brandi!  You got her!  You got her!”  Brandi releases Amanda’s hair and gives me a beaming smile.  Then she shows me her muscles before dismounting her foe and we go back to my little bed for another victory celebration.

  


Once I have finished her I let her fall into a dep sleep and I take off.  I carry Amanda down the stairs with me as she is in desperate need of a hospital stay. 

 

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEXT STORY IN THE TIMELINE

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment