Friday, February 19, 2021

WHICH OF THSE DO YOU LIKE BEST?

 OPINION:  WHICH OF THESE FORMATS DO YOU LIKE BEST?  


I'm working on a new project which will at some point actually become a nearly fully animated fight.  What I am looking for is some opinions on which of these formats people like best. 


First is full cage, with the front of the cage intact, as if you were actually there watching the fight from the other side of the cage. 





Another option is to do it pretty much the same way, but remove the front of the cage for better viewing of the action. 







And yet another way is to zoom in on the fighters.




Most likely the finished product will shift back and forth between all of these formats, but I would like to hear which of them people like best so feel free to comment. 

6 comments:

  1. I personally like the cut away the best, along with the idea of zooming in on the fighters. However, I think the full cage is really good at establishing where the action is happening, while the cut away is good at showing off the action that’s happening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is true. They all have their merits, which is why the finished product will probably bounce around between all three formats.

      Delete
  2. I’m very excited to see this new(?) venue though, the cage is an awesome idea. I think the combination of dirty ass mattresses with a tight cage is perfect. I look forward to seeing what’s in store!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! The jury is still out on this venue. Originally I thought of it as a new, unnamed location, probably somewhere in the Slums, where the two lifelong enemies go to fight to the finish in private. Then I was thinking it's taking place at The Bloody Mattress. (They do sometimes squeeze two mattresses into the fighting cage, though there it is a closed top cage. Not to say it couldn't be modified for a special event.

      Delete
  3. Do it mixture of it

    ReplyDelete