Wednesday, February 24, 2021

COMMISSIONS

 This is a listing of all the drawing sets I have done on commission.  I charge between 20 and 30 dollars per panel, depending mostly on the number of fighters and how much background scenery is desired.


Most of these have eventually been folded into my timeline, but in this directory I am listing them in the order I did them.  (As best I can remember, as some of these sets are over 15 years old!) 


SHARA VS. NINA (2005)   My first paid commission!  Done not long after I finally got my first internet worthy computer. 



JANETTE VS. NICO    This is a sequel to the first paid commission I did. 



HARUKI vs. MIHO



JENNIFER vs. MIHO



Princess Sword Battle




Lisa vs. Paula (House Party)


Underwater Fight 


Black Betty vs. Sally (WHEW)


BIG BOOB BATTLE 1



 Flora vs. Little Miss Marvelous Rematch


Ebony vs. 6 White Girls


No comments:

Post a Comment