Sunday, July 11, 2021

My Patreon

 So I started up a Patreon account and will gladly accept donations from anyone wishing to support my endeavors to create and share an insane amount of drawings of women fighting each other.  For the most part, I don't do this for money, but there are expenses, such as art supplies, internet fees, paper, etc.  

For now, I have no plans to make any of my drawings patreon access only, but if you donate to me, you can make requests for new characters and or panels, and I will do my best to honor all requests.  The more you donate, and the more your request fits into my existing Green Tower City universe, the more likely I am to produce some stuff based on your suggestions.  (I'm not going to draw dudes.  I'm not going to draw full nudity.  I'm not going to draw anything I don't feel like drawing, but if you are visiting my blog you should be able to get a pretty good idea of what I will draw.


https://www.patreon.com/greentowerillustrations

Patron Update Page



No comments:

Post a Comment