Tuesday, July 13, 2021

The Harmony Chronicles Chapter 4 Harmony's First Hiatus

 CHAPTER FOUR:   HARMONY’S FIRST HIATUS

Late in the afternoon I finally wake up from a deep sleep.  For a few minutes I wonder if the whole thing had been a dream, but I quickly realize I am in bed alone, and the room is still COVERED in blood from the long nasty battle. 


Harmony is going to be in the hospital for at least a week.   She expects me to be in bed with another woman when she returns.  Someone who will give her a good challenge. (Her words.)  I look about at all the blood permeating the pink carpet and make up my mind.  The carpet has got to go.  If my girlfriend wants to be a bedroom fighter, hard wood floors will be much easier to clean, and will hopefully help her dispatch her foes quicker, and not the other way around.


I spend the afternoon ripping up the carpet.  The floors underneath are in pretty good shape but need a quick buffing, so I go rent some equipment.  At the end of the day the floors are sparkling and clean.  I sleep alone for the first time since Misty beat my girlfriend to a pulp.  I go out for breakfast and then visit Harmony in the hospital.  She is once again in an induced coma, and already some of the bruising on her face and stomach is fading.  I sit by her for awhile but she is unaware of her surroundings so I begin to make my way down the road to Stillwell, the closest town. 

The small town we live near has only three fighting venues; the one at the High School where Harmony dispatched Ashley and two pro venues, one a dingy little hole in the wall called Maverick’s, and the other a slightly more upscale auditorium called “Fight Night.”  I need to find someone for Harmony to fight when she gets out of the hospital, so I figure this is a good place to start.

I watch numerous fights throughout the day, and at midnight a special Death Match is announced.  This is the fight I have been waiting for.  I have informed management that I will take home the winner of this fight if she will have me.  This news has increased the excitement level in the sold-out little venue substantially, and I am given a comfortable sort of throne to sit in next to ringside, in an otherwise standing room only venue.

The blood from the last fight is mopped up and then, after a long break in the action during which time I get myself another cocktail from the bar…the first combatant is announced!

“LADIES AND ISHMAEL!  THE TIME HAS COME FOR THE FINAL FIGHT OF THE EVENING TO BEGIN!” 

A loud cheer goes up from the ladies surrounding the small squared circle.  I am the only male present tonight, which does not surprise me too much.  There aren’t many of us left in the world these days.

“THIS FINAL BOUT IS TO BE A GRUDGE MATCH…A FIGHT TO THE FINISH….A FIGHT TO THE DEATH!!!”

A wild cheer goes up from the throng of women packed in around the small fighting ring. I look about and take a sip of my gin n tonic.

“NOW APPROACHING THE RING….IN THE MUSTARD YELLOW PANTIES…..ANDREA!!!”

The door at the back of the club sides up and a young woman with long straight deep red hair in dark yellow panties strolls confidently down the aisle.  She is greeted with a mixture of cheers and boos. She ignores them, keeping her attention on me as she walks towards the ring.  She comes up to me and presses her body against me.  We kiss.  The crowd cheers.  She is CUTE.  My dick throbs in anticipation as she approaches me.

“I’m glad you came to watch me kill this sank.” She coos in my ear before tumbling under the bottom rope into the ring.  She hops up spryly and goes to her corner.

“ANDREA IS 22 YEARS OLD!  HER PRO RECORD STANDS AT 37 WINS….14 LOSSES…AND 4 KILLS!”



Another mixture of cheers and boos.  Andrea crosses her arms and glares at the fighter entrance, anxiously awaiting the arrival of her opponent. 

“AND NOW….APPROACHING THE RING….HER OPPONENT….IN THE WHITE AND BUE STRIPED PANTIES…GIZELLE!” 



With this the door slides up again and another young woman walks down the aisle.  This girl has short blonde hair and along with her fighting panties she wears thigh high stockings. 

“I’M GOING TO KILL YOU WHORE!”  She howls as she quickly makes her way down the aisle. She sees me standing by the side of the ring and runs over to me, wrapping her arms around me and moving in for a make out session to the delight of the crowd.  Andrea glares at us from her corner, and then, right as I’m about to cum into my pants, she pushes off and climbs through the ropes.  For a moment the two young women look ready to spring into each other, but reluctantly remain in their corners.  There aren’t a lot for rules when it comes to these fights, but following the specific protocol of the fight venues is an absolute must for anyone who does not wish to die a quick and humiliating death at the hands of The Executioner, the mysterious masked women who preside over all legally sanctioned death matches.

Several minutes pass.  Venues such as this love to milk the excitement of the crowd as long as they can.  The tension in the packed room builds and builds, then…finally…

DING! DING! DING!

 



















2 comments:

  1. Nice fight…Andrea deserved the win, but she should have spent more time destroying the blonde before finishing her. The more contempt she shows for her challenger the more challenges she will get.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it was her first death match, so fear may have been driving her to finish her victim off quickly. She may be more inclined for some torturing in her next death match.

      Delete