Friday, August 27, 2021

9-27-2473 Claire vs. Portia

 

Claire vs. Portia

(The Mat Room)

Once I have satisfied the victorious Gigi, she collects the pantie of her kill and exits the venue.   She is pretty worn out so I suspect I will not see her again any time soon. I myself am hungry.  It is a little past my usual breakfast time so Doctor Green and I head straight over to Alice n’ Mel’s for my usual greasy spoon breakfast fare. 

 

“Any ideas how we should spend the rest of our day?”  I ask my robotic companion.

 

“We have our usual invitations to spend the day at any one of the fighting venues in the Inner or Outer City, but The Mat Room has an interesting thing going.  The winners of every fight for the day will take part in a Battle Royale at the end of the night.  Management is asking if you would like to make yourself available for the event.” 

 

“Hmmmmm… what girls are going to be there?”

 

Doctor Green lists a few names and within a few seconds I pipe in.

 

“Sold!  Let’s head over there after breakfast!”

 

“I figured that would be your response!  Sounds great to me!”

 

We still have an hour and a half before that venue even opens, so I take my time with breakfast and have an extra couple cups of coffee.  I am thoroughly wired by the time we exit the diner. 

 

The Mat Room is only a few blocks away from the diner so we still get there a little early.  Management is delighted we have decided on spending our day here, and soon the viewing theater is filled with spectators.

 

10:00 arrives swiftly, and the announcement of the day’s first bout is made at that exact moment. (As usual)

 

“LADIES AND ISHMAEL!  WELCOME TO THE MAT ROOM!”

 

A hearty cheer goes up from the women packing the seats all around me.  I wonder who the first fighters are going to be.  Doctor Green read me a list of a few names, but I have no idea who will be fighting who.  (I kind of prefer it that way.)

 

“NOW ENTERING THE FIGHTING CHAMBER…IN THE BROWN FUZZY PANTIES AND COMBAT BOOTS….CLAIRE!”


 The tall lanky red head gets a decent chair as she steps into the room and goes to her corner. 

 

“CLAIRE IS 18 YEARS OLD!  HER OC RECORD STANDS AT 12 WINS…4 LOSSES…AND 1 KILL!”

 

Not a bad record for a relatively new fighter.  She deserves the cheers she is getting from the crowd. 

 

“AND NOW…STEPPING ONTO THE MAT…HER OPPONENT…IN THE LIGHT GREEN PANTIES WITH PURPLE BORDERING AND MATCHING SOCKS….PORTIA!”



 "OOHhhh..” I think to myself.  This has potential to be a great fight.   Both of these girls are vicious brawlers, though Claire does probably have a slight edge on Portia with those combat boots.  She loves to use ‘em too.

 

“PORTIA IS 18 YEARS OLD!  HER OC RECORD STANDS AT 11 WINS…0 LOSSES…AND  3 KILLS!” 

 

An impressive record for the blonde, and she did defeat Claire in a bedroom fight not long after my arrival, though the red head was barefoot in that brawl, so this could go either way.

 

DING! DING! DING!

 

The two young fighters step out of their corners and begin to circle. 





CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEXT FIGHT


No comments:

Post a Comment