Tuesday, September 7, 2021

8-5-2473 Cassie vs. Gloria

 Cassie vs. Gloria

(Catfight Cavern)




I close my day out at Catfight Cavern.  After several bouts it is time for the final matchup of the evening.  I announce my usual intentions to go home with whichever woman emerges from the fight victorious.

 

“LADIES AND ISHMAEL…THE TIME HAS COME FOR THE FINAL BOUT OF THE DAY!”

 

A raucous cheer goes up from the violence loving ladies of Green Tower City

  







A decent fight ensues.  The girls circle and trade punches for a a couple minutes, then Gloria moves in for a bearhug and tries to put Cassie in a headlock, but takes a savage crotch rake and is dropped to her butt.  She scoots back, now showing fear.  Cassie quickly pounces on her and pummels her into a bloody pulp for the victory, afterwards dragging the limp unconscious fighter around the at by one foot for the delight of the spectators. 

 


I step onto the mat and kiss her for several minutes while she holds her foot down on her vanquished foe.  Then she takes my hand and leads me out of the arena, towards her house. 

2 comments:

  1. Good start…I hope she has to fight to keep you for the night…..Rick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This story is merely a set up for a bedroom fight that is about to happen with Harmony.

      Delete