Wednesday, September 7, 2022

DAILY IMAGE ARCHIVE

 DAILY IMAGE ARCHIVE

Starting on July 20th 2022, I began (in addition to whatever other projects I've been working on) creating a daily image from a random, non sequitur fight listed in the timeline, always focusing on stories that had not yet been given any illustrations. 

As of today (9-7-2022) I have done this for 50 days straight, and am celebrating by posting them all here to this archive, which I do plan to continue updating as time goes on. 

These are posted in the order I made them, which means they are NOT chronological as far as when the fights actually take place, but don't worry, all these panels will appear in stories throughout the timeline, in their proper respective locations, very soon. (If they aren't already there) 

Enjoy! 













































































































No comments:

Post a Comment