Saturday, July 27, 2019

11-28-2473: Lori the Fighting Ballerina has her first fight.

(An unnamed ballet studio)

Far away from Green Tower City, in a smaller but bustling village called Girl's Town blond haired ballerina Alicia sneers at her hated rival Lori, a prima ballerina who seems to snatch up every lead role Alicia covets.  She decides she wants to settle the score.







It is not unheard of for ballerinas to fight, and when they do it is tradition for them to take off their tops and step onto a square 10 by 10 fighting mat and duke it out until only one is still standing.  The other dancers crowd around, excited at the prospect of seeing a fight. 



































Lori places her foot on her destroyed enemy as the other dancers applaud and chant her name.  She has never felt so thrilled in her life.  She decides, at this exact moment, that she wishes to travel to Green Tower City and begin a career as a professional fighter.

TO BE CONTINUED...

CLICK HERE TO GO TO NEXT STORY IN THE TIMELINE




7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you ! It's one of my own personal favorites that I have done!

      Delete
    2. Also I should point out that Alicia will return at a later time in the timeline to challenge Lori once again.

      Delete
  2. she really is a brutal fighter :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I have drawn Lori the most times of any of my characters except maybe Harmony, and you will see a lot of both of them by the time I am finished posting everything.

      Delete
  3. I love to Lori origin story!

    ReplyDelete