Wednesday, July 24, 2019

2-16-2474: A Night With Trixie


I've had another long day of watching violent fights between attractive scantily clad women, and I am looking for someone to go home with, so I head to The Junior Fight Ring for the final bout of the night.

I decide to close out the day at The Junior Fight Ring.  For the last bout it is Trixie vs. Rachel.  Trixie destroys Rachel in a matter of minutes and the fight is over.  Rachel is carted off to the hospital while I reward Trixie in the Trophy Room.  She asks me if I want to stay over and it is pretty late so we head to her apartment just on the other side of the Wall in the Outer City.   She turns on the red porch light and leaves her door unlocked.  We go in her room.



Gigi vs. Trixie
(Trixie’s Bedroom)
I go back to Trixie's place with her for the night to celebrate her easy victory.  She says it was too easy and she wants to fight for me again, so as we enter her apartment she leaves the red porch light on and doesn't lock her front door.  This is an open challenge to any catfighter who has the guts to come in for a fight.

Trixie leads me into her bedroom and pushes me down on the bed.  She climbs onto me, still wearing her light green fighting panties and we start to make out.  In this city full of violent female fighters, she knows it won't be long before someone walks in and tries to take me from her, and within a few minutes a young auburn haired girl named Gigi walks in, wearing her usual green and gray striped fighting panties.  Gigi is young but already has an impressive record, not to mention a handful of kills under her waistband.  This should be a juicy fight. Trixie immediately dismounts me and the two women warriors slowly walk towards each other.














Though there is no bell this time to signify the end of the fight, it is clear who has won and who has lost.  Trixie leaves her mangled prey spread-eagled on the floor and rejoins me in bed.

"OK, baby, where were we?"  She whispers into my ear as she slips off her fighting panties, now damp from sweat, and gets ready for her reward.  -

CLICK HERE TO GO TO NEXT STORY IN THE TIMELINE

No comments:

Post a Comment