Wednesday, September 11, 2019

2-14-2473 Haruki vs. Miho

THE STORY SO FAR:  Ishmael has been back on Earth 10 days.  He has witnessed a MASSIVE elimination tournament put on by the New Japanese government specifically for the purpose of presenting him with a wife, who will remain in New Japan and be here for him any time he comes to visit New Japan.  Her name is Sing Li.  Ishmael, being the only human male anywhere on Earth, is not only free but encouraged to travel about spreading his seed, and while Sing Li is resting from the brutal elimination tournament she has just won, Ishmael goes to another fighting venue: The Blood Ring with the purpose of presenting himself as a trophy for the victor of the fights he witnesses there.  He brings his trusty cyborg companion Doctor Green with him, who has decided he will do his artistic renders in a sort of anime style while they are visiting New Japan.

Haruki vs. Miho
At last it is time to watch a fight that, for the first time, won’t have Sing Li as one of the combatants.   My excitement is nearly unbearable as I see the two lovely young Japanese girls eyeing each other spitefully from opposite corners of the fighting ring.  Haruki is in a leather black bikini with tall wrestling boots, and Miho, with dyed blonde hair, is in a leopard print bikini, also with tall black wrestling boots.  Before the bell rings they take their tops off.  Miho wins the fight with a KO.  I go back into the locker room with her, and pleasure her.  This time Miho wants me to come stay the night at her house with her, and says she wants to fight for me in her bedroom over me. (This will be my first official “Bedroom Fight.”   I then go back to Miho’s apartment with her.  As we are leaving the arena,  I see her dark haired opponent, still unconscious, being carried out towards an ambulance on a stretcher.  It makes my dick harden a little, and Miho feels it as she presses her body against me.  She giggles.  “You like my handiwork?”  she coos in my ear.  
While we are lying in bed, between fucking sessions, we watch videos of Miho’s victories.   She says it is her dream to get to a place called Green Tower City.  It is far to the South, where the continent known as Antarctica once was.














































Miho vs. Ran

(Ishmael’s New Japan Hotel Bedroom)

I take Miho back to my hotel room with me.  She is relatively unscathed from the boxing match and seems to want another fight.  She issues a challenge to another pro fighter named Ran who she says she has a long running grudge with.  

Shortly after 10 Miho’s opponent shows up.  A savage fight ensues and at the end of it Miho is off to the  hospital and I have a new Japanese girlfriend.  We spend the night 


AUTHOR'S NOTE:  This series was done on commission around 2004, shortly after my first foray into sharing my work on the internet.  It is one of only a couple series I have done in "anime style."  It is currently the earliest drawing set that exists in the context of the Timeline, but that may change in the  future. 


2 comments:

  1. love it very much! Even fatal fights are great when babes are BOXING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I haven't done a lot of boxing matches, but I have a few.

      Delete