Thursday, September 26, 2019

9-9-2474 Julie vs. Naomi SWAMP FIGHT

Julie vs. Naomi
(Private Bayou Fight)
In the morning Doctor Green informs me there is to be a private fight to the death between Julie and Naomi, who have despised each other since they fought several times in Academy. Wishing to settle their score for good in private they have agreed to meet out in the murky shallows of the Bayou that lies on the North East of Suburbia.  It will take us a few hours to get there so we set out immediately, stopping for lunch near the outskirts of the Outer City.   

















Naomi has emerged victorious.  She leaves Julie's body draped over the stump and wades out of the green slimy bog water to where I and Doctor Green are observing from the bank.  She presses her wet body against me and I have to abandon any hope that I wasn't going to get a bunch of swamp water and much on me.  She pulls me down into the grass to celebrate the killing of her hated lifelong enemy. 


6 comments: