Thursday, January 2, 2020

Second Elimination Tournament

(Author's Note:  Around 1996, while I was still working occasionally on the first 16 Girl Elimination tournament I had begun, I decided to start a completely new project, and this time I decided to start drawing my fighting girls topless.  This tournament never got much further than the third round (and at that point I had started yet another tournament, as you will soon see.)  I plodded forward with this series off and on for about three years, and many of these panels were drawn between customers at a third shift gas station job I worked in these years.  Again I ask forgiveness for the roughness of some of these drawings, but I feel like my art developed a lot during this time.)

CLICK ON THE LINK TO GO TO THE DRAWING SET INDICATED

ROUND ONE FIGHT ONE:  Betty Sampson vs. Sherry Higgins

ROUND ONE FIGHT TWO: Melissa Schultz vs. Lizzie Carter

ROUND ONE FIGHT THREE: Heidi Flannigin vs. The Gypsy

ROUND ONE FIGHT FOUR: Lori Williams vs. Beth Mayberry

ROUND ONE FIGHT FIVE: Lauren Ramsey vs. Janie Pippin

ROUND ONE FIGHT SIX: Sarah Frieze vs. Pamela Ivan

ROUND ONE FIGHT SEVEN: Jackie Hill vs. Holly Gordon

ROUND ONE FIGHT EIGHT: Julie Baker vs. Tammy Sparks

ROUND TWO FIGHT ONE: Betty Sampson vs. Lauren Ramsey

ROUND TWO FIGHT TWO: Julie Baker vs. Lizzie Carter

ROUND TWO FIGHT THREE: Lori Williams vs. Pamela Ivan

ROUND TWO FIGHT FOUR: Jackie Hill vs. Ginger Morgan

FINAL FIGHT:  LORI WILLIAMS VS. JACKIE HILL




2 comments:

  1. Always the dug finishes t a lot of these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! There are still a couple more sets to post, and I plan to have them all up by the end of the weekend.

      Delete