Wednesday, January 8, 2020

10-4-2474 Rachel vs. Samantha



After breakfast I head over to Catfight Cavern to start out my day of watching girls beat the shit out of each other for the honor of fucking me. I get there between bouts and the mat girls have just finished cleaning off a bunch of blood and a large puddle of urine from the last fight. I take my seat next to the big blue mat and am brought a drink menu.  I decide to have a wine day and order a 2200 vintage from the Southern Alpines.  It’s pretty tasty.

“LADIES AND ISHMAEL!!! THE TIME HAS COME FOR THE NEXT FIGHT!!!”

The usual amount of cheers and applause follows.

“NOW APPROACHING THE MAT…IN THE RED PANTIES AND WRESTLING BOOTS….RACHEL!!!”

“BOOOOOO!!!!!!”

“YOU SUCK WHORE!!!”

Rachel seems not to notice the jeers and taunts from the crowd as she strolls down the aisle towards the mat.  She has won very few fights in the 10 months or so she has been in the city, but this has not seemed to dull her delusion that she is some sort of amazing fighter.   She climbs into my lap for a quick make out session.  As she dismounts me she says.

“I’m glad you came to watch me win another fight for you baby! Keep it hard for me.  I’ll want my trophy when I’m done!’  She seems to have forgotten that the last three times I’ve seen her fight she has been lying unconscious bruised and bloody each time.  The crowd continues to heckle her s she takes her position on one corner of the mat.

“RACHEL IS 22 YEARS OLD!  HER PRO RECORD STANDS AT 9 WINS, 31 LOSSES AND 1 KILL!!!”

“BOOOOO!!!!!!”

“HSSSSSSSS!!!!”

“YOU’RE PATHETIC!”

“LOSER! LOSER! LOSER! LOSER!”

“AND NOW…APPROACHING THE MAT FROM THE WEST SIDE OF THE ARENA…HER OPPONENT…IN THE PLAID PANTIES….SAMANTHA!!!”

The crowd cheers as the perky 18 year old trots quickly down the aisle.  Unlike Rachel Samantha has had an impressive fighting career already, and she’s not even 19 yet.  She practically hoops into my lap and we begin to make out to the delight of the crowd and the irritation of Rachel, who glares at us from her corner.

Samantha grinds her crotch against my hardening member as we kiss, knowing just when to stop so as not to make me jiz in my pants.  She swings one leg off and then the other, swiveling her nice round ass at me as she steps up onto the mat.  Rachel moves toward her and the two young women brush their nipples close together as they face off before taking their corners.  They both know better than to attack before the bell has been rung though and soon they are both in their own corners.

“SAMANTHA IS 18 YEARS OLD! HER PRO RECORD STANDS AT 9 WINS 1 LOSS AND 1 KILL!!!”

The crowd roars its approval.  The gorgeous teenage fighter has truly made an impression in her first couple of months here.  Rachel does not look worried or impressed, even though she herself has already received a beating at Samantha’s hands just a couple of weeks ago.

“I can’t believe you’re stupid enough to fight me again after I sent you to the hospital already!”  Samantha yells across the mat at her adversary.

‘You got lucky bitch!  Tonight I am going to make you PAY!!!”  Rachel howls back, hopping up and down slightly in anticipation of the opening bell.

DING! DING! DING!



Immediately the two women walk out of their corners towards each other.

THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD!

Rachel drops to her butt with a grunt of pain and Samantha immediately slaps her across the face, knocking her the rest of the way down to the mat.

CRACK!!!

“OOohhhhhh…”  Rachel moans in fear and pain, blood gushing from her nose.  She starts trying to squirm away from her attacker on her belly. 

“WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?!  THIS IS A FIGHT!”  Samantha yells as she grabs Rachel’s curly brown hair and starts dragging her up to her feet.  Rachel sobs loudly, tears already streaming down her reddened cheeks.

CRACK!!! Samantha gives her a slap to the face.  Rachel responds by wrapping her arms around Samantha and pressing in close to avoid any more hits.

THUD!!!  Samantha gives her a knee to the crotch that lifts her off the mat.

“OOohhhhh!!!!”  Rachel cries out in pain and lose her grasp on Samantha, who lets her tumble backward onto her butt again. 

“FINISH HER!!!”  Someone yells out over the din of noise.   Rachel scoots backward away from her adversary, eyes wide with fear. 

“You’re worthless!’  Samantha yells and again grabs Rachel by the hair and starts to pull her up off the mat.

“HUNGH!!”  With a grunt of effort Samantha hooks and lifts Rachel’s body up in the air, positioning her for a piledriver.



PLUD!!! She savagely drives the older woman head first into the mat.  Rachel’s legs stiffen s she flops to the mat, face down.  Her butt twerks a few times as Samantha stands calmly over her, then she goes limp and a puddle of blood spills out from her face.  Samantha walks away and raises her fists, striking a victory pose at the edge of the mat as I get up to reward her.  She will get a bonus 1000 credits for finishing her opponent off in less than 60 seconds.

DING! DING! DING!

“HERE IS YOUR WINNER!!!! SAMANTHA!!!”



The bored looking teenage fighter takes my hand and leads me back to the Trophy Room to celebrate her easy victory.  Rachel is carted off the mat by a couple of mat girls in their customary white bikinis.   It will probably be a while before I see her again. 

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEXT STORY IN THE TIMELINE

No comments:

Post a Comment