Wednesday, January 1, 2020

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

If you are reading this you might be one of the half dozen or so people out there in the world who are familiar with my catfight art and stories. This message is just a New Year's greeting and also a little preview of what I am planning to do in the next twelve months as far as my work on Green Tower City.

First of all I want to make it absolutely clear I never make "New Year's Resolutions."  Because if I do I will almost certainly break them.

That being said, over the past few months I have been extremely motivated to work on this never ending project and having a new blog on which to express myself in story and art form has been a great boon to this motivation.  I have also made some profound changes to my organizational techniques which may sound unimportant, but believe me when I say it is likely to increase the number of panels I produce from week to week almost exponentially.

Which is all I really care about.  I want to have made the greatest number of catfight drawing panels in the history of the universe by the time I die.  As of midnight last night I had reached 2425 total panels.   In one year I will check back to this post so I can see how many I added in 2020.

So without further delay, here are a few things I plan to do in 2020.

1st up is to finish this full series between Natalie and Patti.  It is well along the way at the moment but still needs a few more panels to conclude the action.






Speaking of Patti, here she is giving Brandi a nasty blow to the crotch.  This series will also be completed soon.


Another immediate concern is to finally get around to wrapping up the 16 girl Elimination Tournament at The newly opened (as of 2480) Mat Club. We have reached the final fight of Round 2 which is between Amy and Harmony, so one of them will be moving on to the Third Round. 

Place your bets.  


Stephanie, Emily and Sing Li have all won fights in this round, so they will all appear in the so far unstarted Third Round. (And of course the final two will go on to fight for the championship. 

Some other projects that have just barely been started and have languished on the back burner for way too long are as follows: 

A bedroom fight between long time enemies Lori and Heidi.


This 3 on 3 death fight:




What I intend to be an EPIC fight to the death between Farrah and Harmony:




The final death match between two long time enemies Mandi and Teagan:




And lots lots more.  

I also have had a few commission requests in recent weeks that I have been procrastinating about, and I may or may not get to them.  For the record I have long since stopped taking any money up from for commissions, and if anyone has any such requests let me just say I will either get to them, or I will not and if I do then I will happily accept payment for them, one drawing at a time, until the projects are completed.   I have found that I am most productive when i just allow myself to float about to the projects I feel like doing at the moment and I intend to not get bogged down with requests.   For the record, if the drawings you want me to make fall into my usual style and easily fit into the Green Tower City timeline, I am far more likely to actually do them for you. 

And my prices are pretty reasonable, if my timeframes are not.  I typically charge about 15 dollars per panel, a little more if complicated backgrounds are desired, and if you want the actual physical artwork sent to you. 

Also I will be doing my usual work on the ongoing Timeline, which has now reached close to 390,000 words!  (That's longer than The Fountainhead, and almost as long as Gone With the Wind.)  I won't be satisfied until it is well beyond the length of the entire Wheel of Time series.  

And also fleshing out old and new character profiles, venue profiles, maps of the cities and places of my fantasy world, and lots of other good stuff. 

And again:  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! And thank you all for your kind and generous support. 



2 comments: