Friday, November 19, 2021

8-14-2473 Harmony vs. Melinda

                                                   Harmony vs. Melinda

(Daisy Duke’s)



After I have satisfied Stachia she gets into the shower and I head downstairs for the next bout.  I know by the time I return with the next victorious fighter Stachia will be long gone.  (Wisely so, probably) I get back to my seat just in time for the fighters to be introduced.

 

“NOW APPROACHING THE RING…IN THE LIGHT GREEN TERRICLOTH PANTIES….HARMONY!”  A reasonable cheer goes up from the patrons of Daisy Duke’s.  Harmony is truly making a name for herself here in the Outer City.  She gives me a wink as she strolls casually down the aisle towards the small makeshift fighting ring in the middle of the boisterous pub. She climbs through the ropes and goes to her corner

“HARMONY IS 18 YEARS OLD!  HER OC RECORD STANDS AT  1 WIN, 1 LOSS AND 0 KILLS!”



 

The black haired fighter stands calmly in her corner as she awaits the introduction of her opponent.

 

“AND NOW….APPROACHING THE RING…IN THE BLACK PANTIES….MELINDA!”

 

The young brunette is bombarded with a loud round of boos and hisses as she marches resolutely down the aisle.  She is one of the lowest ranked jobbers in the Outer City, but that never seems to deter these bitches.  They just keep coming back again and again, determined to win.  Unlike Harmony, she strolls right over to me.

 

“YOU CAME TO WATCH ME WIN ANOTHER FIGHT!’  She exclaims as she climbs into my lap for a pre match make out session. (As we suck face and she grinds her mound against my stiffening pants, I try to remember when I have EVER seen Melinda win a fight and am unable to.)  Finally she dismounts me and climbs into the ring.  Harmony is just glaring at her.  Melinda shows no fear.

 

“I’M GONNA FUCK YOU UP WHORE!”  she screams at the black haired Harmony, who makes no response.  Melinda then goes to her corner.

 

“MELINDA IS ALSO 18 YEARS OLD!  HER OC RECORD STANDS AT 4 WINS…16 LOSSES…AND 1 KILL!”

 


“BOOOOOO!!!”

 

“YOU SUCK!”

 

DING! DING! DING!

AND THE FIGHT IS ON!
































 

And the fight is over! After just a little over a minute and a half.  As soon as Harmony steps off her victory pose, Two medics rush into the ring and quickly put Melinda into an induced coma, which is common procedure after a fight in the City.  She will be dragged off to the hospital, stitched up, and released within a few days. She better hope she has good insurance. 

 

Harmony goes upstairs with me to celebrate her easy victory.

 

THE END

 

NEXT FIGHT IN THE TIMELINE

 

HARMONY’S NEXT FIGHT














No comments:

Post a Comment