Tuesday, January 4, 2022

8-22-2473 Harmony vs. Lucy

 

Harmony vs. Lucy

(Daisy Duke’s)

 


After leaving the Mat Room, I head over to Daisy Duke’s, which is just about to start the day’s proceedings with the first bout.    As usual the management is ecstatic to see me and roll out the red carpet treatment as soon as I walk in the door.  Also, the usual throng of spectators who follow along wherever I go soon fill the small bar to capacity and the excitement in the air is tangible.  It is understood that, as usual, I will be taking the winners of each fight upstairs to my little loft apartment to reward them with sex. Though this will inevitably lead to a longer wait between the matches then there would normally be, it also means the fights will be substantially more ferocious.  

 

I came here mainly under the advisement of Doctor Green, who has let me know one of my favorite newcomers to the city, the beautiful young Harmony, will be taking part in the first bout of the day!   The fighters are already in the ring when I get to my ringside seat, and the announcements are just beginning! 






















































































CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEXT STORY IN THE TIMELINE

CLICK HERE TO GO TO HARMONY'S NEXT FIGHT










No comments:

Post a Comment