Saturday, January 8, 2022

8-27-2475 Nicole vs. Rachel

 

Rachel vs. Nicole

(Rachel’s Bedroom)

The challenge issued, Rachel takes my hand and leads me to her small apartment in The OuterCity.  It’s a small loft apartment above a storefront on GTC Boulevard.  Shabby and sparsely decorated, it is all she can afford on the earnings from her mostly losing fighting record.

 

We make out in the entry for a few minutes.  I enjoy sliding my fingers along the waistband of her red fighting panties.  She presses against me eagerly as we kiss in the doorway, then she leads me into her place, leaving the door unlocked as she is hoping to receive a visit from Nicole.  Secretly I am kind of hoping the black haired scrapper is asleep already and has not received Rachel’s challenge.  I know this will not go well for Rachel, and I wouldn’t mind just spending the night with her.  Jobbers are SOoooo grateful when they get the rare opportunity for victory sex.  It always makes for a fun night for me to sleep with a victorious jobber. 

Rachel takes me into her bed.  We start to fool around but she doesn’t want to take her wrestling boots off in case her enemy shows up...





















































































































































CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEXT FIGHT

2 comments:

  1. Maybe Nicole intends to equalize the number of the sex acts with the same number of beatings... well... it will probably be a very long and exhausting night for Ismael.. lol!! Thank you for thiw great story!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly what she intends to do! This fight is far from over!

      Delete