Saturday, September 14, 2019

12-5-2473 Monique vs. Stephanie BEDROOM FIGHT

12-5-2473:  After spending the day at The Junior Fight Ring and witnessing many juicy bouts, the final fight is a savage affair between Heather and Natalie, two extremely violent brawlers who pound each other mercilessly until at long last Heather emerges victorious.  Alas Heather is so exhausted from the violent battle she is in need of some medical attention and a night's rest, so after gently pleasuring her in The Trophy Room for her win, as is customary, I head into the Outer City, to the Bloody Mattress, where I hope to go home with a victorious fighter still fresh enough for a night of victory sex.  The final fight there tonight is to be a grudge fight between two long standing enemies:  Clarice and Monique.
The fight is short but brutal and at the end of it Monique is the winner!  The wounds on her breasts look much worse then they actually are and a quick visit to the med clinic has her patched up and ready for a night of pleasure.  She takes me by the hand and we make our way to her little house in the Outer City.  


On the way Monique tells me she knows I have had sex several times with a girl she truly despises named Stephanie, and issues a bedroom fight challenge to the hated rival.  Monique and I have time for a quick make out session on her bed before the ginger haired Stephanie strolls confidently through the door. (And from here I will allow Doctor Green to relate the story in his own inimitable fashion:)























AUTHOR'S NOTE:  At the time this set was originally created, I had still not yet begun developing the Green Tower City continuum, so some of the dialogue doesn't really fit in any more.  In some of these earlier sets I have actually used Paint Shop to alter the dialogue to make it fit in with the Timeline, (not to mention making it more legible) but have not yet done so with this one.  I may one day do so and replace these drawings with the updated versions, though the changes will only be to the text.  I think the vast majority of you visiting my blog don't really care anyway, which is fine!   




4 comments:

  1. Always was disappointed Monique lost this one though I did like that ending.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I've continued to develop these characters over the years, Monique never really was a match for Stephanie.

      Delete
  2. I love the scene of Mo in the dumpster where she belongs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This is one of my favorite older drawing sets, and I have still kept the personalities intact all these years. (Monique as a conniving wench who will cheat to win, and Stephanie as a downright excellent brawler)

      Delete