Monday, September 23, 2019

9-2-2475 Harmony vs. Misty


(Harmony’s Bedroom)

We get to Harmony’s place, and after she hangs up Rita’s panties on the wall over her headboard, she disappears to take a shower.  I sit down on the edge of her bed and only a few seconds pass before Misty strolls into the room.  She sees me sitting there by myself and climbs into my lap and starts kissing me.  A few minutes later Harmony walks into the room. 













































Harmony put up an epic struggle but in the end she’s just no match for Misty.  (Not yet, at least.)

THE END


(Author's Note:  This series marks the first time I had drawn Harmony and her mortal enemy Misty.  It was a very active period artistically for me in the early 2000's, though I had not yet conceived of the idea of an expanded universe.  When I drew Harmony a second time when I started doing the Mat Tournament a few months later, it was set in stone that she would be a recurring character in my universe.)  



2 comments:

  1. Wow this is probably my favorite Harmony match! She's so dominate it was so hot to see her get slayed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's probably easy to tell, but this was the first time I used her in a story.

      Delete