Wednesday, December 18, 2019

ISHMAEL

Ishmael is an astronaut from the 22nd century, a time period before what has become known as The Dark Ages.  He took off on a space mission around 2165 and spent over 300 years hurtling through space in his spacecraft.  He spent most of that time in suspended animation, which not only kept him from aging, even regressed his aging slightly.  Though in actual waking time he is around 50 years old, he appears to be no more than 30-40.  He returns to Earth in 2473 to find that he is the only living male human being on the planet. 

As such he becomes a treasured resource for the fighting women of the world, and he becomes a voluntary sex slave for the winners of fights.  He spends ten years in Green Tower City in this capacity, occasionally taking side trips to other continents for travel and recruitment of new fighters to bring back to The City with him,

Ishmael rewards the tough bedroom scrapper Misty while Harmony lays unconscious on the floor of her own bedroom. 

AUTHOR's NOTE:  It should be noted that although there are a few drawings here and there in my earlier stories featuring a male protagonist who gets to fuck the winner of fights, and I readily admit this is my own personal fantasy, I have stopped drawing this male character entirely in recent years, as I would prefer to leave the appearance of that character up to the imagination of visitors to my site, so they can be free to imagine THEY are that person.  (Also, I just don't like drawing dudes.)  I have, however, still inserted myself into this future world in the form of Ishmael's robotic side kick:  Doctor Green.  

No comments:

Post a Comment