Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Stephanie Davis vs. Tygra

AUTHOR'S NOTE:  This is the very first full drawing set I ever completed.  I had made a dozen or so really rough drawings of women fighting before this (which you can see HERE) But I had never managed to get very far on any one particular story.  Somehow or another I was struck with a new level of motivation and completed this entire drawing set within a couple evenings.  The red haired character is based loosely on a girl I had dated the previous year, and she would later on morph into this Stephanie of Green Tower City.  Once I had completed this series I began to work backwards to expand it into the final fight of a 16 girl elimination tournament.  Though some of the fights only have a couple panels, it is a completed work. At this time I gave my characters first and last names, and did not draw them topless.  

































No comments:

Post a Comment