Wednesday, January 13, 2021

1-1-2474 Gigi vs. Teagan

 

Gigi vs. Teagan

(The Junkyard)



My next destination is The Junkyard, where Doctor Green tells me a private grudge fight will be taking place soon.  The combatants will be Gigi and Teagan, who have fought each other MANY times to varying results.  This should be a good fight.  I stop into a little store for a soda and some snacks and then we make our way to the unofficial “secret” fighting location.  When we get there Gigi is already there anxiously awaiting her enemy.   

 

“HEY BABY!”  Gigi lights up when she sees me.  “YOU CAME TO WATCH ME FIGHT!”  She kisses me and pulls me down onto the mattress.  We grind our crotches together and make out, but she moans into my ear that she doesn’t want me to make her cum yet so I dismount her and go to my seat next to the big pink fighting mattress.

 


It isn’t long before Teagan shows up.

 


“I’M ABOUT TO CLEAN YOUR CLOCK SLUT!”  She screams at the auburn haired Gigi.

 


“COME GET IT!”  Gigi responds and Teagan quickly steps up onto the mattress. 

 

As this isn’t really a venue, an unspoken routine has developed where it is my duty to begin and end the fight. 

 

“All right girls….Ready?”

 

“YES!” Gigi exclaims.

 

“FUCK YES!”  Teagan yells.

 

I wait a couple more seconds to let the tension build.  Then…

 


“FIGHT!” 

 

And they charge into each other. 

 


THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD!

 

Blood sprinkles the air as the two young women pummel each other relentlessly in the center of the big mattress.  After several seconds of this they lock up in a tight bear hug and let out a loud moan of agony and desperation.  They are both dripping blood. 

 


“UNGH!  YOU WHORE!”  One of them moans.

 


“OOOOhhhhhh… I’LL KILL YOU SLUT!”  Responds the other.    Then they drop to their knees. 

 


“OOOOhhhhhhhhhOOOhhhhh…”  They let out a long loud mingled moan as their bellies, crotches and breasts grind together.  This is an intense fight.  Somebody is certainly going to get badly hurt by the end of this.

 

CRACK!!! Teagan gets a face slap in and Gigi flops onto her back.  Teagan has an opportunity but she is badly hurt and scoots away from her foe on her butt, trying to catch her breath.  Both girls are moaning and gasping in pain and fear now.  After a few seconds they begin to circle each other on their hands and knees.  Slowly they make one rotation, and then another.  Then Gigi lunges forward.  Teagan reacts a split second later and their bodies collide belly to belly in the middle of the large mattress.

 

PLAP!!!

 

Their sweaty bodies connect and they quickly wrap their arms around each other, grabbing one another by the waistband of their panties.

 

“UNGH!!!”  Gigi grunts.

 

“OOOHhhhhh!” Teagan moans.  They tumble to the side and begin to roll back and forth.  Teagan gets on top and manages to maintain a straddle pin.  She punches Gigi in the face.

 

THUD!!  Fresh blood sprays the weathered old mattress and Gigi’s’ body lurches with the impact.  She quickly slaps Teagan in the face.

 

CRACK!!!

 

Teagan starts to tumble backward and Gigi presses forward into her, knocking her backward.  She struggles to mount her.  She punches her in the face.

 

THUD!!!

 

Teagan’s legs jerk and go limp.  Gigi secures her mount.  She punches the pig tailed blonde fighter in the face again.

 

THUD!!

 

Teagan twitches then goes limp.  She is out cold!  Gigi cocks her fist.

 

THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD!

 

I scoop up the old cowbell and hammer laying near my chair and ring it frantically to stop the fight.

 

DING! DING! DING! DING! DING!

 


“YOU WON THE FIGHT GIGI!” 

 

“YEAHHHH!!!”  She howls in triumph while showing me her perfectly cut little muscles.  She continues to straddle her vanquished opponent while I step up onto the mat, staring up at me with her big green eyes.

 

“I FUCKED THIS BITCH UP!”  She announces proudly and then stands up to kiss me, placing one foot on the Teagan’s chest while pulling me in close.  I guess it’s time to make her cum now.

 

When I’ve finished her I set out to look for a hospital runner for Teagan.  Gigi staggers off into the City, probably needing medical attention herself.

 

Now I’m going to go see what’s happening at The BloodyMattress.  It’s been a good day so far.

 

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEXT STORY IN THE TIMELINE

 

No comments:

Post a Comment