Monday, February 21, 2022

8-31-2473 Harmony vs. Julie

 

Harmony vs. Julie

(The Bloody Mattress)

I get back to my seat after rewarding the victorious Trish, who has just won a High Noon Death match.  The body of her opponent has been dragged from the cage.  This will only be the second fight of the day and the mattress is already splattered with blood.

 

“LADIES AND ISHMAEL!  ARE YOU READY FOR THE NEXT BOUT?” 

 

The crowd roars it’s answer. 

 

“YES!!!”

 

“NOW APPROACHING THE FIGHTING CAGE….IN THE LIIGHT GREEN TERRICLOTH PANTIES…..HARMONY!”

 

This is the first time I have  seen Harmony since her nasty beating at the hands of the veteran brawler Lucy.  She looks fully healed and ready to redeem herself.  She doesn’t come over to me before entering the cage.  She is most likely embarrassed that the last time I saw her she lost a fight. 

 

“HARMONY IS 18 YEARS OLD!  HER OC RECORD STANDS AT 2 WINS…2 LOSSES….and 0 KILLS!”


She gets a mixed response from the crowd, as would be expected from a relative newcomer with a 50/50 record and no kills.  She steps up onto the mattress and walks to the opposite end of it before turning and facing the doorway, waiting patiently for her opponent.

 

“AND NOW….APPROACHING THE CAGE….IN THE LIGHT CRÈME FLORAL PRINT PANTIES…..JULIE!”

 

The young brunette gets a healthy cheer from the majority of the spectators as she strolls casually down the aisle.   She sees me sitting in my cage side chair and rushes over for a pre bout make out session.  I can see Harmony sneering at us as Julie grinds her crotch against my crotch.  I massage her butt, running my fingers along the inside of the waistband of her floral print panties.  The crowd is loving it.

 

“OOOohhhh… I’m gonna WASTE that skank!”  She purrs into my ear just before she dismounts me.  I came very close to splooging into my pants, but I need to save that for whoever the winner of this fight tends up being.  From this point on the two fighters lock eyes and appear completely focused on each other.  Julie saunters slowly into the fighting cage and steps up onto the mattress.. They look like they want to spring right into each other but that would be a violation of Bloody Mattress protocol and they would find themselves quickly at the mercy of the CityModerators who oversee the proceedings here.

 

“JULIE IS 21 YEARS OLD! HER OC RECORD STANDS AT 47 WINS…26 LOSSES…AND 7 KILLS!”


 “I’M ABOUT TO FUCK YOU UP WHORE!”  Julie howls at Harmony, who just glares back at her with no response.

 

“WHEN THE BELL RINGS…….FIGHT!”


The megaphone rings out into silence and now a few tension building minutes slowly pass.  Harmony and Julie glare icily into each other’s eyes.  Their nipples are hard with the excitement of impending combat and they bounce up and down on their heels with excitement.  It was already established in the last fight that the whole cage is open for fighting today, so there will be no fear of the Tazer field rendering them unconscious if anyone ends up off the mattress. 

 

I’ve never seen these two go at it before, so it should be interesting…




DING! DING! DING!

 

Before the bell is even done ringing the two girls step forward and exchange a couple vicious face slaps.

 

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

Then they grab each other by the hair and let out a wild howl of pain and determination.  The crowd goes nuts. 

















Harmony continues to straddle her destroyed opponent for several seconds, gasping in lungful’s of air as her perky round breasts rise and fall excitedly.  She is victorious!  The cage is unlocked and I walk in as she stands slowly over her victim.  She grinds her heel into Julie’s neck as we make out to the delight of the crowd.

 

“Come on baby”  she gasps into my ear.  “I want you inside of me.  Right here.”  With that she boot Julie’s limp body off the mattress.  Her dead weight rashes against the wall, rattling the chain links loudly before settling into the dirt ground between the mattress and the wall.  Then Harmony pulls me down onto the blood soaked mattress and within a few seconds we are engaging in sexual intercourse while the ravenous women surrounding the cage cheer us on.

 

“OOOOohohhhh…” Harmony moans as I finish her and her arms fall back onto the mattress.

 

“That was good…” She purrs as I pull my shorts back up. Then she pulls her fighting panties back on, spits a glob of bloody mucus at her still out cold foe, and strolls out of the arena. I return to my chair while the at girls hurry in and drag Julie’s limp and bloody body out of the fighting cage by the feet.  She will be in the hospital for a few days I think.

 CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEXT FIGHT IN THE TIMELINE

CLICK HERE TO GO TO HARMONY'S NEXT FIGHT

CLICK HERE TO GO TO JULIE'S NEXT FIGHT






No comments:

Post a Comment