Wednesday, August 3, 2022

5-27-2473

 Kristina vs. Nicole

(Ishmael’s DD Bedroom)

Long after midnight a rested Kristina walks into the room and turns the light on.  She patiently waits for Nicole to climb out of bed.  A savage fist fight ensues and Nicole gets put down.  Kristina drags her out to the curb and comes back to spend the rest of the night with me fucking.  

 


In the morning Kristina wakes me up with breakfast in bed, then we fuck again. She tells me she wants me to come to a place called The Mat Room with her.  She is fighting an old rival this morning and wants me to watch her destroy her. 

 

The Mat Room is a very simple venue.  It is a 12 foot by 12 foot white brick room with the entire floor covered by a pink mat.  There is a door on each wall that opens to let fighters in, and only reopen when the fight is over.  A very limited number of spectators can look down onto the fighting action from above the wall. 

Kristina vs. Jill

(The Mat Room)

Kristina defeats Jill after a long back and forth brawl.  I go down and pleasure her right on the mat to the delight of the spectators watching.  Then Kristina takes off, as she is hurt and tired and wants to rest. I decide to spend the rest of my day here watching all the fights that take place and am once again offered 100 credits for every victory fucking I produce while watching.  I am more than happy to oblige.


 

Brigitte vs. Joan

(The Mat Room)

The next fight is a “Heel Match.”  Both fighters here are wearing high heeled shoes, which is greatly looked down upon by spectators, fighters, and promoters alike as they are basically weapons and the general rule of thumb around Green Tower City is that the less equipment a fighter uses the more respect they get. Of course, when two “Heels” face off, it kind of balances out.  Joan pretty easily defeats the younger girl, and I pleasure her on the mat afterwards.  


Ashley vs. Denise

(The Mat Room)

Denise defeats Ashley.  I fuck her on the mat and tell her where I am staying tonight if she wants to come by. 


Charity vs. Kelly

(The Mat Room)



Charity defeats Kelly.  I fuck her on the mat, then go back to my seat for the next fight. 

2 Rose Hill Girls vs. 2 Baby Blue Girls

(The Mat Room)



The next fight is a 2 on 2 melee brawl between to pairs of girls from The Slums.  The two in pink are from the Rose Hill Gang, and the two wearing light blue panties are from The Baby Blues gang.  The gangs clearly despise each other and the two pairs of girls go at it SAVAGELY for just over half an hour until finally only one of the Baby Blues girls is left standing.  I enter the fighting chamber to reward her with victory sex, then I’m about to go back to my seat… 

Four O’Clock Four Way

(The Academy Fighting Grounds)

 









No comments:

Post a Comment