Thursday, August 27, 2020

1-29-2476 Cassie vs. Raija


(Cassie & Raija’s Bedroom)

It’s after midnight and Cassie and I are lying in bed, kissing while I run my fingers along the waistband of her brown cotton fighting panties.  Suddenly Raija slinks in and climbs into bed with us.  Cassie rears up.

“Just what in the FUCK do you think you’re doing?!?”  Cassie shrieks.  Raija just looks at her with her big blue eyes, and says nothing while reaching over and grabbing my hardened dick.

“BITCH!”  Cassie shrieks and slaps Raija across the face, hard enough to send her toppling off the side of the bed and onto the floor.  I WON THAT FIGHT!!!  YOU CAN SLEEP ON THE FLOOR LIKE A DOG TONIGHT!!!”  She then crouches over me like a hungry animal protecting it’s freshly killed prey.  My dick is throbbing from excitement.   Raija scoots away from the bed, rubbing her pink face.  Cassie’s chest is heaving up and down, her nipples hard.  Raija leans against the wall, whimpering ever so slightly.  Cassie leans down and begins to kiss me.  She reaches down and puts her hands on the waistband of her panties, getting ready to slip them off.

“HNGH!!!”  Suddenly Raija tackles Cassie off of me and the girls hit the floor on the other side of the bed.  It’s a wild hair pulling face slapping cat fight.  They tumble about wildly, hair and blood flying everywhere.  It’s useless for me to try to stop them.  Only one of them is getting laid tonight.  

Somehow Raija emerges victorious.  She stomps a foot hard down onto Cassie’s breasts for her victory pose and howls like a wild woman, showing me her muscles.

Cassie is off to the hospital while Raija and I fuck in the big bed the rest of the night into the wee hours of the next morning.  


CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEXT STORY IN THE TIMELINE

No comments:

Post a Comment