Tuesday, August 25, 2020

3-30-2475 Babygirl vs. Camille


I’m sitting in my usual mat side chair at Catfight Cavern, and the final bout of the day is about to take place.  As usual I have announced my intentions to return to the house of whoever emerges from this fight victorious.

“LADIES AND ISHMAEL!!!  THE TIME HAS COME FOR THE FINAL MATCH!”

The crowd cheers.

“NOW APPROACHING THE MAT FROM THE WEST SIDE OF THE ARENA….IN THE STRIPED PANTIES AND LIGHT BLUE THIGH HIGHS……BABYGIRL!!!!”

The crowd cheers loudly as the lanky pig tailed blonde strolls confidently down the aisle.  Babygirl has been making quite a name for herself of late on the pro circuit, and I wonder who her hapless opponent will be and whether or not she will be a match for the former prostitute turned catfighter.  Babygirl walks over to me and swings one leg over my lap, then settles her crotch down onto me.  She suckles my neck for a second, giving me a olt of arousal that cause my member to stiffen a little more.  Babygirl smiles and kisses me. 

“Keep that ready for me,” she instructs as she climbs off of me and steps up onto the mat, going to her designated corner. 

“BABYGIRL IS 22 YEARS OLD!  HER PRO RECORD STANDS AT 75 WINS…..22 LOSSES….AND 9 KILLS!!!”

Babygirl stands in her corner, looking bored and contemptuous as she waits to see who her opponent will be. 

“AND NOW….APPROACHING THE MAT FROM THE EAST SIDE OF THE ARENA…IN THE MAROON PANTIES…..CAMILLE!!!”

Another relatively good response from the crowd greets the other blonde girl who quickly trots down the aisle, apparently anxious to get her hands on Babygirl.  She keeps her eyes on her adversary even while she stops to give me a quick lap dance and make out session before stepping up onto the mat.  As soon as she steps up on the mat the two young women charge towards each other.

THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD!

The crowd explodes as a furious fist fight takes place.  Within seconds two city moderators are on the mat and they quickly yank the two fighters apart and drag them to their separate corners.

“LADIES YOU KNOW THE RULES HERE!!! NO FIGHTING UNTIL THE BELL HAS RUNG!”

After a few moments the din of noisy excitement in the arena has died down and the City Moderators disappear back into the darkness surrounding the perimeter of the well lit fighting mat.   Camille and Babygirl glare at each other across the mat.  Finally the introductions are concluded.

“CAMILLE IS 22 YEARS OLD!  HER PRO RECORD STANDS AT 116 WINS…42 LOSSES…AND 12 KILLS!”


After a short one sided fight....Babygirl emerges victorious. 




No comments:

Post a Comment