Thursday, August 27, 2020

7-30-2476 Brandi vs. Missi

Brandi vs. Missy
(The Mat Room)
At last it is time to watch Brandi’s first fight of the day.  She looks really good in her corner of the room.  No trace of the beating she took from Beth a few days ago is left on her cute dimpled freckly face, and it was after all a SAVAGE beating.  But of course the plastic surgeons in Green Tower City are the best anywhere throughout all of history.  More than anything she looks anxious to fight.  Anxious to prove herself to me.  I see her nipples harden when I enter the room and she looks at me and smiles.  I look at the opposite corner to see who her opponent is.  It’s another red head, the curly haired Missy.  One of my favorite Fangirls, in fact.  This is going to be a juicy fight, but if I’m being honest I know Missy doesn’t stand a chance.

As soon as I sit down the bell rings.

DING! DING! DING!

Brandi and Missy waste no time with circling.  They charge right into the center of the room, fists up.

THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD!

A brutal exchange of face punches ensues.  It goes on for nearly twenty seconds and both girls are bloodied before they collapse into a desperate bear hug.  Missy is forcing Brandy towards the wall.


“GAAAAK!!!”  Missy’s eyes suddenly widen as Brandi administers a swift upward crotch rake.  Missy lets go of her embrace and stumbles back,

PLUD!

And takes a knee to the crotch, dropping her to her ass.

CRACK!!! Brandi swings her right foot up, catching Missy right below the jaw sending her flat on her back.  She is out. 

Brandi crotch drops onto Missy’s belly and slithers up a couple inches, right below the ko’d girl’s breasts, then reaches forward with her left hand and grabs a handful of Missy’s red curls.  She hauls her head up a few inches of the mattress, cocks her right fist.

CRACK!!!  Missy’s head is driven straight down into the mat.  Her body gives an involuntary jerk and Brandi cocks her fist again.

THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD!

DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!

Brandi stops in mid punch, and looks about, her chest heaving up and down from the exertion and excitement.  The warning bell has been rung.  She has won the fight and her opponent is near death. 

CRACK!  Brandi administers a wild face slap to Missy that makes her body start twitching and her eyes flutter, as if to open.  A thin pathetic gurgling noise hisses through her lips as her legs jerk up and down spasmodically on the mat.  Brandi sits and waits.

“Guuurrrrk?”  finally an almost recognizable sound creeps out of the mangled red head’s mouth.

PLUD!!!

And she is dropped limp to the mat again with one final blow.  Brandi stands slowly, poises a foot as if to make a final killing blow (which at this point would definitely be judged a dirty kill and therefore be illegal) and suddenly places it gingerly in the middle of Missy’s chest and raises her arms.

DING! DING! DING!

“HERE IS YOUR WINNER:  BRANDI!!!”


I enter the room and Brandi collapses into my arms, suckling desperately at my neck, which gives me warm chills.  Oh I missed fucking this fiery red head.  Leaving her left foot planted firmly in the middle of Missy’s chest, she suddenly lifts her right foot up and wraps her leg around the top of my buttocks, then an instant later does the same with her  leg, so I am supporting her whole weight.  I walk her over to the door to the tiny Trophy Room and carry her through the threshold, dropping her eager lithe body onto the small mattress with a quiet thud.  She spreads her legs quickly and I mount her.  She reaches down and swiftly pulls her fighting panties down enough for me to slip my member in.  We fuck savagely and cum quickly. 

“I WANT ANOTHER FIGHT!”  She screams as we Missy’s body is being drug out of the fighting chamber, on her way to the hospital.  I’m not surprised that Brandi is unsatisfied and we head out into the Outer City together in search of another fight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment