Wednesday, August 26, 2020

12-29-2473 Ashley vs. Traci



“IN THIS CORNER….IN THE WHITE FLORAL PRINT PANTIES AND SOCKS….MAKING HER FIRST ROFESSIONAL APPEARANCE…ASHLEY!!!”

The young blonde fighter is greeted with a cacophony of boos hisses and laughter, but this doesn’t seem to phase her one bit. She looks extremely confident, which I suppose has something to do with her easy win at The Wall just a few hours ago. 

“AND NOW APPROACHING THE MAT…IN THE LIGHT BLUE PANTIES WITH DARK BLUE BORDERING….TRACI!!!”

The crowd explodes as the lither brunette brawler strolls leisurely down the aisle.  I am somewhat surprised to see her as her usual MO is limited to bedroom fights.  She walks over to me and straddles my lap, grinding her crotch against mine as she moves in for a kiss.  I caress her tight butt, feeling the way her cotton panties stretch over her cheeks.  I run my fingers along the word “HOT” stitched onto her panties and she nibbles my ear a little before dismounting me.  She says nothing, just steps up onto the mat and goes to her corner.

“YOU LOOK LIKE A REAL SLUT!”  Ashley calls out from her corner and Traci just smirks at her.

DING! DING! DING!

“LET’S GET IT ON!!!”  Ashley howls as she steps out of her corner, raising her fists, ready to duke it out.  Traci calmly raises hers and steps towards her.

THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD!

Traci lays into the young blonde with a barrage of savage punches and Ashley drops to her butt, blood gushing from her nose.  She scoots away as fast as she can on her butt, her eyes wide with terror. 

“OH GOD I GIVE I GIVE I GIVE!”  She squeals pathetically.

“THAT’S NOT HOW IT WORKS HERE LITTLE GIRL!  I’M JUST GETTING STARTED!”  Traci howls and then gives Ashley a NASTY stomp in the crotch.



THUD!!!  The blonde curls up in agony and Traci drops down onto her, straddling her at the crotch.  She grabs one of Ashley’s pig tails and holds her head up off the mat.

THUD!!! She blasts her in the face and fresh blood sprays the air.   She pulls her fist back, let’s the terrified young woman see it, then plunges it into her face again.

THUD!!!  Ashley’s body jerks with the impact.  Traci cocks her fist again.

THUD!!!

THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD!

DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!

With the sound of the Warning Bell Traci let’s her victim’s head flop limply to the mat and immediately stands over her vanquished opponent, placing one bar foot between her breasts before raising her arms and flexing her muscles in victory.

DING! DING! DING!

“THE WINNER OF THIS FIGHT….TRACI!!!” 

 The victorious brunette holds her victory pose, waiting for me to walk over and kiss her.  Once I do, (to the delight of the bloodthirsty women filling the arena) she finally steps off her victim and two mat girls quickly drag the destroyed young blonde off into the shadows, where she will be brought back from the brink of death before being carted off to the hospital, where she will most likely regain consciousness in a day or two.

Traci takes my hand and begins to lead me back to the Trophy Room where I am expected to satisfy her as reward for her easy victory.  The mat girls quickly return with mops and buckets to clean up Ashley’s blood, which is splattered all over the big blue fighting mat.  


No comments:

Post a Comment