Wednesday, March 24, 2021

7-18-2473 Harmony vs. Trish

 

Harmony vs. Trish

(Trish’s Bedroom)

Trish’s victory over Jacquelyn was the last bout of the day at The Mat Room, and when the spunky young fighter walks out of the fighting chamber  (while her vanquished foe is dragged out by the ankles) she collapses into my arms, pressing her crotch against mine while suckling at my neck with her full red lips.  My pants tighten.   I feel her hardened nipples scraping up and down across my chest as she gasps for breath.  She proved herself to be the superior woman tonight, but she is wounded and exhausted.  I help her walk out of the venue. 

 

“Help me get to a med booth, baby,” she says and I walk her towards the closest one.  To me they look like the ancient phone booths they used to use back in the 20th century, but these are truly a wonder of modern science.  In the time it would take to microwave a sandwich back in the so called Days of Yore” as Doctor Green always calls them, a girl can  stop excessive bleeding, reduce bruising and swelling by about 75%, practically eliminate black eyes, and substantially reduce pain , especially in places where it counts for victorious and horny fighters who want to go home with their trophy fucks.  There are some limitations to what the self med stations can do.  By penalty of imprisonment of all parties involved, an unconscious girl can NOT be put into a self med booth. Self Med Booths are there for use by the winners of fights, not the losers.  Ay fighter who can get herself into one can fix herself up quite a bit after a brutal fight.

 

The other limitation is the self med booths can not mend broken bones.  Minor tissue repair is about the best they can handle.

 

Trish spends about 3 minutes inside the Self Med Booth, which is a pretty long amount of time and would cost her plenty of credits, but as she is my girlfriend for the night, she gets the services of the self med booth for free, jus tone of the many courtesies being presented to me as the resident sex slave. 

 

She looks much more energetic when she steps out of the booth, and much of the bruising is gone.  Her breasts, which took a serious mangling, are still a little pink, as is the side of her face, but otherwise you could barely tell she was ever in a battle.  She takes my hand and we head to her apartment, which is just a couple blocks away.

 

Before we enter she turns on the red light, which does not surprise me.  She just LOVES to fight, and I have a feeling I know who’s going to show up.

 

We walk straight into her bedroom and start making out.  She climbs on top of me and dry humps me while I feel the outline of her cotton panties stretching out across her butt, and then I see the door open and Harmony walks into the room, letting the door slam behind her.

 


“THAT’S MY MAN YOU SKANK!”  She howls at Trish.  She is clearly jealous that I went home with someone else after she herself won a fight earlier tonight against Ashley. 

 

“YOU JUST WALKED INTO THE WRONG BEDROOM.”  Trish announces as she slides down the bed.  She stands up and adjusts the waistband of her panties as she takes a step towards Harmony, who takes a step forward as well.   


 

“I’M ABOUT TO FUCK YOU UP WHORE!”  Harmony howls as she marches straight toward Trish.  Trish calmly adjusts her panties as she walks towards her challenger. 

 

“HMPH!”  She snarls.

 

Harmony raises her fists.

 

Like  a bolt of lightning Trish darts forward and slams her knuckles straight down the bridge of Harmony’s nose, spraying the air with blood!


  

Trish is winding up for another punch but Harmony lunges forward and grabs her around the waist, pulling her in close.  Trish is taken off guard and lets out a surprised grunt.


  

She quickly lifts a knee up into Harmony’s belly

 

THUD!!!

Harmony drops to her hands and knees in front of her foe.  I hope this fight isn’t going to be a quick beat down.  I love to watch Harmony fight. (Though I am supposed to be neutral, I am secretly hoping she wins.)

 

Trish gives me a quick glance back while Harmony seems already stunned. 

 

“I thought this bitch was supposed to be able to FIGHT?”  She says, clearly unimpressed by the younger woman. 




Before she returns her attention to the fight, Harmony scampers forward and punches her right in the bridge of the crotch! 

 

THUD!!!

 

Trish sprays a fine mist of crimson up into the air as she is taken by surprise.  I KNEW this fight wouldn’t be over so quick!  


The pig tailed bedroom brawler drops to her side and lets out an agonized moan of pain.  Harmony watches her closely stays crouched down on her haunches, wide eyes staring at her foe.  She starts to move towards the injured girl, but hesitates, perhaps a split second too long. 

Harmony’s wide blue eyes betray a small amount of fear as Trish warily rolls up into a crawling position.  Harmony drops to her butt and scoots back a few inches as Trish slowly and cautiously approaches.  They both breath heavily.  Neither of them expected this to be a tough battle, it would seem.  The tension in the room is palpable. 

For a moment I think they are going to begin circling, but then they both rear up on their haunches and quickly move towards each other. 

They simultaneously punch each other in the face and a little more blood sprinkles the air.

 

Trish NAILS Harmony with a nasty punch in the gut.  The dark haired girl looks hurt and starts to double over.  


















































THE END! 



CLICK HERE TO GO TO TRISH'S NEXT FIGHT


1 comment:

  1. I enjoy how you portray your slut fighters moving readily from tit torture to cxnt destruction to face punching. This is exactly how women should fight, how they daydream about destroying rivals. Rick

    ReplyDelete