Monday, March 8, 2021

3-18-2478 Alicia vs. Cherry

 

Alicia vs. Cherry

(The Bloody Mattress)


As per Doctor Green’s suggestion, which he made while we were at breakfast a couple hours ago,  I am starting my day out at The Bloody Mattress.  While I was enjoying my bacon and pancakes at Mel & Alice’s,  he told me the first fight of the day here would be very interesting, but wouldn’t say why, so here we are.  He has never disappointed me. 

 

“LADIES AND ISHMAEL!  THE TIME HAS COME FOR TODAY’S FIRST MATTRESS FIGHT!” 

 

The tiny venue is as usual packed full of bloodthirsty women who crowd around the mall fighting cage in the middle of the open room. I have my own little enclave built in right next to the cage that allows me to sit and watch the fights, enjoying my cocktails without being crowded, and for this I am grateful. 

 

“NOW APPROACHING THE FIGHTING CAGE….IN THE LIGHT BLUE PANTIES AND BALLET SLIPPERS OVER WHITE TIGHTS…..ALICIA!”

 

A murmur goes up from the crowd just as I crane my neck around to see the young blonde ballerina strolling quickly down the ails towards the cage.  Holy shit!  It’s the girl Lori defeated in her ballet studio five years ago!  She sees me sitting in my designated area and trots over to me, climbing into my lap and grinding her crotch against my stiffening member.

 

“Remember me baby?  This time I’m going to fucking wreck every bitch that gets in my way!”  Then she kisses me.  I kiss her back.  The crowd goes wild.  After a few moments she dismounts me and enters the cage, going to the opposite side of the brand new light blue fighting mattress.  It is completely fresh now, but by the end of the day it will be saturated with blood, urine, cum, sweat and possibly even shit stains.  The nastier it is the higher price it will fetch at tomorrow morning’s mattress auction.

 

“ALICIA IS 22 YEARS OLD AND THIS IS HER FIRST OUTER CITY FIGHT!”

 


 

Another quiet and uncertain murmur goes up from the crowd.   They don’t know who she is but I do.   She is almost certainly planning to get revenge on Lori at some point in the near future and I am excited to see how that turns out, but for now I will have to wait and see what she is capable of at the moment.  Lori has, after all, improved substantially since her arrival here a few years ago.  I wonder if Alicia has been training this whole time.

 

“AND NOW….APPROACHING THE CAGE…IN THE PINK PANTIES AND MATCHING THIGH HIGHS….CHERRY!”

 

A healthy cheer goes up for the lanky red head marching down the aisle.  She sidles over to my chair and lowers herself slowly into my lap, licking her sultry red lips before grinding her lips and her crotch against me to the delight of the crowd.  Alicia just glares at us from her side of the mattress.

 

“This won’t take long, baby.  Keep my trophy hard for me…”  With that she swings her leg over and hops off me, trotting happily into the cage.  She steps up onto her side of the mattress and makes a slight adjustment to the waistband of her pink cotton panties while the cage door is slammed shut and locked behind her.

 

“CHERRY IS 19 YEARS OLD!  HER OC RECORD STANDS AT 23 WINS…12 LOSSES…AND 2 KILLS!”

 


 

I have seen Cherry win some and lose some, and overall I would call her a decent brawler.  She certainly likes to fight dirty and I have seen her de-pube another girl with one swift move that completely turned the tables of the fight.  This could be a pretty decent brawl.

 

The two young fighters stare at each other from only a couple feet away.  They are trembling with anticipation, anxious to get their hands on each other, but to do so before the bell ring would be trouble for both of them, so they wait with growing anticipation.

 

Seconds pass, then minutes.

 

The tension in the small fighting venue grows palpable.  

 

DING! DING! DING!

 

THAP!!!

 

The sharp wet slap of flesh hitting flesh rings out as the two young women lock up belly to belly and begin yanking violently at each other’s hair, pressing their  bodies into one another with all their might.   They let out loud moans and groans of pain and determination as they pull and tug.  Close in fighting is pretty much the only way to go at The Bloody Mattress, especially since todays rules are nit yet established.

 

“UNGH!”  Alicia lets out a sharp grunt of surprised pain as Cherry snatches the waistband of her light blue cotton panties and gives them a sharp tug upwards.  The blonde ballerina responds in kind, grabbing Cherry’s waistband and yanking it up sharply.

 

“URK!”  Cherry squawks.  Then she knees Alicia in the crotch.

 

PLUD!!!

 

Alicia winces as she groans in agony, then drops to her knees, bringing Cherry down with her. 

 

CRACK!

 

As soon as they drop Cherry gives Alicia a SAVAGE slap across the face.  Alicia is thrown to the side and comes dangerously close to tumbling off the mattress.  I wonder if she knows how it works here?  This is the first fight of the day so the randomly rotating system of rules are as yet unknown.  Cherry grabs her by the ponytail and pulls her in close.  She slugs her in the gut as she pulls her in.  

 

THUD!!!

 

“WHOULF!”  Alicia grunts as the wind is socked out of her.  She is already in trouble.  Maybe she wasn’t ready for this after all.  But then her body moves with startling speed and I see her fist come up full throttle into Cherry’s unsuspecting jaw.

 

CRACK!

 

The EXPLOSIVE uppercut sends Cherry immediately onto her back.  Alicia senses her advantage!  She crawls forward a few inches then lifts her right leg, preparing to mount her downed foe, but Cherry brings both her feet up into Alicia’s crotch and flips her over and off the mattress, into the cage wall.

 

CRASH!!!

 

Alicia’s back hits the chain links and she drops head first into the dirt, sprawling around in the small area between the mattress and the cage. Then there is a bright blue flash and a loud buzz.

 

ZZZZZZZZZ!!!

 

Both fighters flop onto their backs, give a couple violent lurches, then go limp.  The Tazer Field has activated due to rules violation.  The door is unlocked and two mat girls rush into the cage, but stand stock still waiting for instructions.  An instant later a cold monotone female voice of The Bloody Mattress’s resident City Moderator booms through the megaphone.

 

“RULE VIOLATION.  OFFENSIVE FOUL ON CHERRY.  FACE UP ON MATTRESS.”

 

The two mat girls rush over to Cherry, who is already laying face up on one side of the mattress.  They slide her over so she is laying perfectly center of the small blue fighting mattress with her arms and legs spread out invitingly.  

 

“DEFENSIVE FOUL ON ALICIA.  FACE DOWN…HEAD TO CROTCH.”

 

Promptly the two white bikinied girls grab Alicia by the arms and feet, lift her over the mattress, spin her around, and drop her down onto Cherry so both of them have their head’s between each other’s feet.  Then they run out of the cage and lock the door behind them.

 

For a few seconds nothing happens.  Alicia and Cherry lay limply piled up like two corpses.  Then Cherry’s leg’s give a little quiver.  Alicia’s right leg slides up ever so slightly.  A low groan comes out of one of them.

 

‘OOOooooohhhhhhh….” 

 

Suddenly Alicia’s legs snap together around Cherry’s throat.  The red head squirms in pain and fear, her own mobility now returning rapidly.

 

“GAK!!!”  The blonde was just a fraction of a second faster and now she has the red head in a nasty neck scissors.  This is a move straight out of Lori’s playbook.  Cherry’s legs kick and writhe as she struggles for air or to get free from between the dancer’s legs, but it is no use. 

 

“URK! URK! URK!”  She sprays blood from her mouth as she fights desperately to get out of Alicia’s hold, but then suddenly her body gives a violent lurch and goes limp.  Alicia spreads her legs, allowing her unconscious foe to splay out across the mattress.  She is out old.

 

“FUCK HER UP! FUCK HER UP! FUCK HER UP!”  The crowd begins to chant, clearly all in support of the newcomer now.  Alicia looks confused and out of breath herself.  Does she even know she is in a fight?  Suddenly she looks over at her limp spread eagled  opponent and a look of awareness crosses her face.  She pounces,  straddling Cherry crotch to crotch. She cocks her fist.

 

THUD! THUD! THUD!

 

The first couple punches do little damage as Cherry’s head is cushioned substantially by the thick fighting mattress.  Unsatisfied with this, Alicia grabs her opponent by the hair and pulls her head up off the mattress with her right hand while readying another blow with her left.

 

THUD!!!

 

Fresh blood sprays the mattress and Cherry’s body twitches.  Alicia punches her again.

 

THUD!

 

And again.

 

THUD!

 

And again.

 

THUD!

 

Alicia lets Cherry’s head drop back into the mattress and takes a few seconds to catch her breath while looking around at the cheering spectators all around the fighting cage. Her round breasts rise and fall as she sucks in refreshing gulps of air and basks in the glory of her first imminent victory.

 

“FINISH HER! FINISH HER! FINISH HER!”  The crowd is chanting.  I hope Alicia knows this isn’t a legal death match and if she finishes the red head off for good I will not get the opportunity to reward her for her victory as she will be immediately drug off to Green Tower City Prison.   After a few seconds of rest, she slides a little further up Cherry’s body, now straddling her stomach.  She grabs her hair again and lifts her head up off the mattress, poising it for another blow.

 

THAP!!

 The punch hits right on the bridge of Cherry’s nose and shatters it, spraying more blood across the edge of the mattress.  The red head’s body lurches violently once, quivers, then goes limp.  Alicia cocks her fist for another blow.

 

DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!

 The Warning Bell echoes out over the cheering crowd. 

THUD!  Alicia buries her fist deep into Cherry’s face one last time, getting another jerk out of  her otherwise limp body, then she stands slowly while the crowd goes wild.  She plants a foot in the vanquished fighter’s belly and raises her arms in victory.

 

DING! DING! DING!

 


“THE WINNER OF THIS FIGHT…ALICIA!!!”

  

The blonde dancer holds her pose while she waits for me to enter the fighting cage.  I step up onto the mattress, being careful not to step on the badly injured fighter under Alicia’s foot.  She pulls me in close, pressing her sweaty body against me as we kiss to the delight of the fans.  Then she roughly boots Cherry off the mattress and into the dirt ground between the cage wall and the edge of the mattress.  She pulls me down and slips her panties and tights down just enough for me to enter her.   In her current state of intense arousal, it doesn’t take long to finish her and she lets out a loud moan of pleasure as she cums.

 

“OOOOOOOOOhhhhhhh….”  She wraps her arms and legs around me and pulls me in for a tight squeeze before relaxing again with a sweet smile on her face.  She leans forward and kisses the side of my face before whispering in my ear.

 

“You better tell that slut Lori to watch her back!”  The she slides out from under me and trots down the ails to the cheers of her new found fanbase.

 

So now there are two “Fighting Ballerinas” in the city.  This could get very interesting.

  

CLICKHERE TO GO TO THE NEXT STORY IN THE TIMELINE


4 comments:

  1. Super into all the stuff you’ve done this month! Thanks for posting! Always awesome stuff as usual

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment! I'm glad you are enjoying my stories!

      Delete
  2. I’ve also been meaning to say, I’m getting motivated to start work on my own pieces like this, with some of my own stories, but I’m entirely new to drawing. I was wondering if you knew of any resources or places for me to start. I really like your style, and want to find my own, but have no idea where to start. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have a desire to create drawings, then that's all you need to start with! That was all I had at first. I already had fantasies about attractive scantily clad females fighting, but the stories I had in my head didn't exist anywhere quite like I imagined, so I started drawing.

      Pick up a pencil and just start sketching! I have a huge collection of catfight magazines and videos and that's how I started, just trying to draw some of the photos, but putting my own details to them. I don't feel like I was ever that skilled of an artist. Without the massive amount of photographic inspiration I never would have gotten this far, though I've gotten a little better at it over the years.

      There's also a lot of different mediums you can try. It seems like most folks these days make art almost entirely on their computer, and there are programs you can get to help with that. I still like to draw on actual paper, but I've been using some computer programs to clone and alter my original drawings to turn them into different characters, and to enhance the background sets.

      Delete