Saturday, February 19, 2022

11-16-2475 Brandi vs. Raija

 

Brandi vs. Raija

(Brandi’s Bedroom)


Brandi is PISSED about being robbed of a double humiliation, and I try to convince her that she won an impressive victory tonight anyway.

 

“Come on baby, that was a great fight, let’s celebrate.”  With that she pushes up against me,  and our lips press together as we begin to make out.   There is a loud roar of approval from the spectators of the Poison Lair and I realize we are still standing in the entryway of the venue.  With the sounds of the cheering women, Brandi pokes her tongue in my mouth and presses her mound against my hardening member, but then she winces in pain and doubles over slightly, making a motion to massage her vagina.

 

“OOohhhh..” she moans.

 

“Come on, you should go to the hospital to get fixed up.”

 

“Fuck that!”  Brandi cries out indignantly.  “THAT bitch wasn’t worth a hospital visit!” 

 

With that she places the soiled panties of her latest kill into the “Panty Drier” a special device that most Death Match venues offer the fighters.  It will remove the excess shit and piss, but dry the panties out so they are still showing the stains but without the odor.  Before my return to Earth a couple years ago, I don’t think I could of ever comprehended such a device, but now it makes all the sense world.

 

When the whir of the panty drier subsides and she removes her freshly dried kill trophy from the chamber, she continues.

 

“All I need is a few minutes in a self-med booth.  I got more fighting to do tonight!”

 

I know from my years of time here in the city that the self-med booths are good for clearing up minor abrasions and bruising, but I saw (and heard) the nasty hit she took to the crotch from Mischa’s booted foot, and I’m pretty sure she should go to the hospital and definitely NOT fight again.  However, I also know from my years of time here in the city that it is no use arguing with a determined female fighter.  Especially Brandi.  I put my arm around her, give her another peck on the lips,  and we make our way towards the nearest Self Med Booth.

 

She only spends a couple minutes in the booth, which I know isn’t nearly enough, but it seems to be some sort of matter of pride with  a lot of these women that they don’t need much healing time after a brutal fight, and when she emerges you would never even know she had been in a fight tonight, at least to look at her.  Then we are off towards Brandi’s house and that’s when  I notice a figure following us who I immediately recognize.

 

“Just so you know,”  I say.  “Raija is following us.”

 

“GOOD!”  Brandi hisses.  “I’ve been wanting to pound that skank into a pulp again for a while!”

 

I’m not surprised it is Raija.  Not too long ago these two had an EPIC back and forth brawl at Catfight Cavern that Brandi eventually won, and I figured the blonde brawler would be seeking revenge at some point.   (They always do.)

 

What I don’t know at the time is that Raija was actually in the audience at The Poison Lair, and knows exactly how that fight went which is of course valuable knowledge for anyone planning on challenging Brandi to a bedroom fight later.

 

It only takes us a couple more minutes to get to Brandi’s, and she kisses me again in  the well lit vestibule of her  house, making sure our silhouettes are clearly visibly to the approaching Raija, who is about three blocks away. Then she takes my hand and leads me into her house, leaving the door ajar slightly.  We go into her bedroom and lay down on the bed.  She climbs on top of me and we begin to make out.  I massage her tight round ass, loving the way her heart print cotton panties stretch over her butt.  

 

“Don’t make me cum!”  She moans into my ear.  Then she dismounts me.  This is sheer agony, but in an exhilarating way.   I know it won’t be long before I am plunging my dick in and out of either her, or Raija, and somehow the longer I have to wait to find out which, the better that moment will be. Goddamn I love my life here in Green Tower City!

“I have to hang up my trophy!”  I feel her hard nipples brush my bare chest a she crawls over me to pin her new panties over the headboard of her bed, where there are already dozens of pairs.  Brandi is a hell of a fighter.  She settles down on top of me again and moves in for a kiss, but that’s when Raija walks in…


















































(in progress)

in the meantime:


CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEXT STORY

No comments:

Post a Comment