Monday, February 28, 2022

5-31-2473 Brandi vs. Stephanie

 

Brandi vs. Stephanie

(The Junkyard)

Helena does not stir at all when I slide out of bed and get into the bathroom to clean up for the day.  Nor has she done so by the time I emerge from my morning bathroom ritual.  Clearly she is worn out from last night’s violent bedroom brawl with Juliette, so my robot companion; Doctor Green and I leave her sleeping soundly as we step out into the early morning mist.  The sun is just beginning to peak over the horizon and all is quiet. I am hungry so we head to my favorite OC 24 hour diner. Over breakfast Doctor Green cues me in on the first activity for the day.

 

“We simply must head to the Junkyard for a private grudge fight about to begin between two veteran red heads.”

 

“Oh. I do love red heads!” I put forth, though to be honest it’s pretty arbitrary as I like girls of ALL hair colors.  Still, there’s just something about two red heads tearing into each other.

 

“These two are both real tough cookies, so it should be a good fight!  And it’s about to start.  There’s someone called “TheExecutioner” waiting to greet us.  That is, assuming you’re interested in being the sex trophy for the winner?”

 

“Welllll…” I muse, as if I have to think about it….”Ok.” 

 

I pay my bill (leaving a GIGANTIC tip as usual) and we make our way towards the Junkyard.  It doesn’t take long to get there. A woman wearing an executioner’s hood steps through the gate to meet us.  She is wearing other things too, but for the moment I am distracted by the hood.  She has a sexy figure, but who knows what she looks like under that shroud?

 

“Greetings.  I am the Executioner.”  At this point I notice the large pink mattress on the bare dirt ground behind her.  On either side is a ravishingly sexy ginger.  On my left is a girl with hair cropped right  below the ear line.  She s wearing heart print  panties and white socks.  Facing her is a girl with darker, longer red hair, wearing  nothing but a pair of slate gray panties. 

 

The Executioner takes a few moments to introduce each of the fighters, though Doctor Green and I are the only spectators here this morning.

 

“IN this corner…. In the gray panties….STEPHANIE!”  The long haired ginger turns and gives me a sultry smile.


“Ohh, you’re a cutey!  I’m gonna DESTROY that bitch for you!” My pants tighten a bit as I gaze into her big green eyes.

 


“AND IN THIS CORNER…IN THE HEARTPRINT PANTIES AND WHITE SOCKS….BRANDI!”


The other girl is just as sexy and I am completely on the fence about which of these two lovely young ladies I want to see win the fight.  Either way…I will come out the winner!”

 

“GIRLS THIS IS A FIGHT TO THE FINISH!  NO FOREIGN OBJECTS.  NO OUTSIDE INTERFERENCE AND NO DIRTY KILLS!  OTHER THAN THAT ANYTHING GOES.  WHEN THE BELL RINGS….FIGHT!”

 

The tension in the air becomes palpable as the two young women glare at each other with sheer unbridled rage.  I can tell they despise each other and can’t wait for that bell to ring.  The Executioner holds the cowbell aloft with the br poised over it for a long time. Taunting everyone here. Then, when I least expect it.

 

DING! DING! DING!

 

With no hesitation the two red heads march straight towards each other, raising their fists as they step forward.


















“YEAH”  Stephanie cries out happily as she presses her knee down into the completely destroyed Brandi’s neck.  She holds her victory pose for a second, then stands and places her foot down on Brandi’s chest, waiting for me to come up and kiss her. 

 

“MMMMmmmmm” she purrs with pleasure as we begin to make out.  She rubs her crotch against me as our lips and tongues wrestle and she continues to press her foot down into her unconscious enemy. I glance down at Brandi who looks to be in REAL bad shape, but Stephanie puts her hand on my chin and gently tilts my face back towards her.

 

“Don’t look at that skank.  I am the superior woman!”  She says.

 

“I was just admiring your work baby!”   I tell her and then she pulls me down into the mattress slipping her panties down enough so I can enter her.  I go at it slow and careful, remembering the nasty crotch rake Stephanie took towards the end of the fight, but she doesn’t seem to want me to be gentle and soon flips me over onto my back and rides me savagely until we both explode cum only a few minutes later.  Then she collapses into my arms and we lay on the blood soaked mattress for a few minutes, just enjoying the morning sun, which is now blazing brightly right over us. 

 

“I gotta get this bitch out to the curb so I don’t go to prison for murder.” Stephanie says after some time has passed.  She dismounts me, grabs one of Brandi’s feet, and exits the area, dragging the bloodied and mangled loser out of the junkyard by the foot. 


 “Well, that was fun.” I say to my robotic companion.  “Where to next?”

 

“Looks like there’s going to be a pretty good 2 on 2 battle taking place at The Mat Room in a bit.  Shall we head over there?”

 

“Lead the way!”  I respond and Doctor Green and I make our way towards the next fighting venue.  




No comments:

Post a Comment