Saturday, February 26, 2022

5-31-2473 Helena vs. Juliette

 Helena vs. Juliette

(Daisy Duke Bedroom)



Juliette and I are wrapped around each other in my small bed in my tiny apartment above Daisy Duke’s where she emerged victorious from the final fight of the evening. It is around 1 am when Helena strolls into the bedroom.  Juliette was expecting this which is why she  still has her shoes and socks on in addition to her fighting panties.  A spectacular brawl ensues.  The girls pummel each other mercilessly for nearly 23 minutes and finally Juliette goes down.  Helena gives her a savage stomping then drags her out to the curb before returning to fuck me and sleep in the small bed with me until morning, when I slip out quietly, leaving Helena to get some much needed rest. 



No comments:

Post a Comment