Monday, February 10, 2020

1-28-2475 Andrea vs. Nina

I start my day out at The Bout Barn, which is having a “Boxing Day.”  All the fights here today will be boxing matches. 

The first match up is between Nina and Andrea.   Nina is particularly proficient at boxing and Andrea really isn’t much of a match for her in this type of fight.  The red aired brawler is unconscious about five minutes into the bout.  Nina heads to the Waiting room while Andrea is dragged off by a couple mat girls.  I remain in my seat to see the next fight.  As per typical Bot Barn procedure, Nina will fight whoever wins this next bout, and whoever wins that fight will get victory sex from me.  







The Bout Barn is a good place for me to hang out when I don't feel like engaging in sexual intercourse every five or ten minutes. 

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEXT STORY IN THE TIMELINE

No comments:

Post a Comment