Thursday, February 13, 2020

2-19-2475 Beth vs. Dana

Beth vs. Dana


After breakfast, I head over to The Bloody Mattress, where I have heard that Dana is taking on a new challenger in a fight to the death.  I get there pretty early so I have plenty of time to get to my cage side seat before the rest of the venue is packed full of rowdy bloodthirsty women all anxious to see a death match.  About five minutes to noon the loudspeaker crackles into life.

“LADIES AND ISHMAEL!!! WELCOME TO THE BLOODY MATTRESS!!!”

The crowd gives its usual cheer. 

“TODAY’S BOUTS WILL START OFF WITH A HIGH NOON DEATH MATCH!!!!”

The crowd cheers again, this time much louder.  The CityModerator has to walk the perimeter of the cage to warn the spectators back behind the barrier.  (Besides the City Moderator, only I am allowed inside the outer barrier that surrounds the small ten by ten chain link cage.) 

“NOW APPROACHING THE FIGHTING CAGE….IN THE YELLOW SPECKLED PANTIES…..DANA!!!”

The crowd cheers again as the well known red haired brawler strolls calmly down the aisle towards the fighting cage.  She is an Outer City regular and has made MANY kills here at The Bloody Mattress.  She walks over and climbs into my lap, kissing me to the delight of the sold out venue.

“You came to watch me take another bitch’s panties for my Trophy Wall, baby?”  She coos between make out sessions.  After a couple minutes the moderator walks over and puts her hand on Dana’s shoulder, indicating it’s time to enter the cage.  

“Keep it hard for me baby!”  Dana says as she lifts her leg to dismount me.  She steps into the cage and walks over to the opposite side of the mattress where she meticulously adjusts the elastic at her legs and waist, making sure her panties fit perfectly against her supple thighs.

“DANA IS 18 YEARS OLD!!! HER OC RECORD STANDS AT 52 WINS…12 LOSSES….AND 10 KILLS!!!”



The crowd cheers loudly for the young woman who calmly stands there with her hands on her hips, waiting for her challenger. 

“AND NOW …..APPROACHING THE CAGE….IN THE PINK PANTIES…..BETH!!!”

“OHhhhhh…”  I think to myself.  “This could get interesting.”  I saw this girl quickly dispatch an older and much more experienced woman named Holly in the Outer City several days ago at an illegal venue called The Hole, located right on the border of the Slums where the City Mods never bother to patrol.   She made that kill quickly and without breaking a sweat.  It occurs to me that Dana may have bitten off more than she can chew this time. 

The young blonde walks calmly down the aisle to a mostly quiet crowd.  A couple people yell out insults but for the most part there is little reaction as the pony tailed girl in simple pink panties approaches the cage.  She doesn’t come over to me but turns and gives me a wink and blows me a kiss before stepping into the cage and up onto the small mattress on which one of these two young women will soon be dead. 

“BETH IS 18 YEARS OLD AND THIS IS HER FIRST OUTER CITY FIGHT!!!”



“It’s going to be your LAST fight whore!”  Dana snarls at her from across the brand new, currently unsoiled fighting cushion.  Beth just stares at her without any apparent emotion. 



“ALL RIGHT GIRLS…STEP FORWARD AND PRESS BREASTS!  NO ATTACKS!!!”



The fighters immediately comply, taking about 2 steps each before they are smashing their round soft breasts together and glaring into each other’s eyes.

“THIS MATCH IS A FIGHT TO THE DEATH!!! DO YOU BOTH AGREE TO THIS?”

“YES!”  Dana and Beth both respond at the same time. 

“RETURN TO YOUR SIDES OF THE MATTRESS!  WHEN THE BELL RINGS……FIGHT!”

They take their two steps back and stand there stoically while they wait for battle.  I can feel my heart pounding in my chest.  There’s nothing like the tension that builds before a fight, especially when it’s to the death.  I don’t know much about Beth, but I do know that Dana does not take slaves, so most likely this will indeed be a fight to the finish. 

11:59:57…

11:59:58…

11:59:59…

DING! DING! DING!

 What happens next is so swift it takes me a second to register it.  Both Dana and Beth move forward.  They each have their fists up, ready to brawl, but Beth swings her right foot up hard into the bridge of Dana’s crotch.


POP!!!!  The impact makes a sickening sound like a balloon popping.

“AAAAAAAGH!!!”  Dana shrieks and drops to her knees,  Beth quickly steps up, grabs her pony tail to keep her head up, and drills her in the face with three savage punches.

THAP! THAP! THAP!!!  Blood sprinkles the mattress.  Dana’s arms are already hanging limply at her sides.  The crowd is murmuring in confusion.  Nobody expected it to go like this.  Beth pulls the barely conscious red head forward a bit, so that she herself is almost at the edge of the mattress.  She brutally lifts a knee up into Dana’s already mangled face.

THUD!!! Dana flops backward, her body spread out all over the mattress, arms and legs already splayed out limply.  Beth pounces on her and goes to work with both fists.

THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD!



For the first few seconds Dana’s legs kick and writhe as she takes the nasty pummeling.  This is when the crowd begins to cheer on the newcomer.

“YEAH!!!!”

“FINISH HER!!!”

“KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL!”

Beth doesn’t slow down or stop.  She continues pounding away with both fists in a rhythmic measured fashion.  This is no fight at all.  It’s just a beating.

THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD!

Dana’s legs stop kicking and lay flat on the mattress.  An occasional twitch is the only response now as the face pounding goes on and on.

THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD!

Blood splatters all over one side of the mattress, soaking deep into the cushion.   As this is only the first fight of the day, this mattress is certain already to fetch a high price at tomorrow morning’s mattress auction, and will no doubt be soggy with every manner of bodily fluid by then.  Still the pounding continues.

THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD!

I notice a few teeth floating around in the puddles of blood now.  Beth neither slows down nor speeds up, continuing to administer a steady drum beat of punches.  Dana is completely limp now, though every few seconds her body gives a slight reflexive twerk. 

THUD! THUD! THUD!

DING! DING! DING!

It’s over.  At the sound of the kill bell, Beth immediately ceases the beating and sits up on her mount, taking a few deep breaths as the crowd goes wild for her.

“BETH! BETH! BETH! BETH! BETH! BETH!”

Slowly the victorious blonde rises up to her feet.  She places one foot gingerly on Dana’s lifeless belly.  She raises her fists, dripping with blood, showing off her tight perfectly rounded muscles. 

“HERE IS YOUR WINNER…..WITH HER FIRST MATTRESS KILL……BETH!!!!”

Beth then points at me and gives me the “Come Hither” motion, licking her lips.  I get up out of my chair, making no attempt to conceal my rock hard boner.  (What’s the point?)  I enter the cage, step up onto the mattress, and Beth pulls me into her by the front of my pants, still holding her victory pose.  The crowd’s frenzied cheering intensifies as the young blonde warrior pulls me down and into her in front of everyone. 

We finish quickly, both of us clearly intensely turned on by the extreme violence that has just taken place.  Beth pulls her pink cotton panties back up, snatches Dana’s off by the crotch, and makes her way out of the cage without another word.  

“So…..that happened.”  I think to myself as I try to decide where to go next.

No comments:

Post a Comment