Monday, February 3, 2020

1-15-2475 Andrea vs. Ewyn


PROLOGUE:

Andrea vs. ???
I start my day off with a High Noon Death Match at The Bloody Mattress.  It’s been over two weeks since I have seen Andrea and she is desperately seeking to redeem herself from the humiliating beat down she received from Ewyn at Catfight Cavern.  As she stands on her side of the mattress, she looks calm, cool, and well rested from that day.  Her opponent is a young House Brunette girl in the customary red panties, white sock and tennis shoes.  

Andrea emerges victorious after a decent ten minute back and forth battle.  I pleasure her on the mattress.  Just after I finish her, she pulls me in close and whispers into my ear:

“I need to get revenge on that Ewyn bitch.  Try to get into her bedroom tonight and I will destroy her in front of you.” 

I have my doubts about this, but I love having a mission so I head out into the day to catch some more fights.  

It’s been a long pleasure filled day of watching nasty brawls between scantily clad females and rewarding the winners of these fights with sex.  (I literally never get tired of this life.)  Now it is time for the final fight of the evening at The Poison Lair, as there is no Midnight Death Match.   Instead we have a scheduled non-death match between two veteran Green Tower City favorites:  Ewyn and Trixie.  This has the potential to be a great brawl and as expected I announce that I will be going home with the winner of the fight. 

Trixie puts up a pretty good fight for about five minutes, and the two veteran brawlers go toe to toe trading punches all over the ring to the delight of the blood thirsty spectators.  I’m not too surprised when the tide begins to turn in Ewyn’s favor, and after about ten minutes Trixie is finished.  There is no warning bell at The Poison Lair and the pig tailed woman takes a savage beating that threatens to end her life, but Ewyn has no desire to spend five years in prison for an illegal kill so eventually she strikes her victory pose and I climb into the ring to kiss her while she keeps her foot planted firmly on the chest of the unconscious and bloody Trixie.

As we leave the venue I tell Ewyn that Andrea is looking for a bedroom fight and is convinced she is going to get revenge on her tonight.  Ewyn just laughs, leaving the red light off but the door unlocked.  We retire to the bedroom.    She pushes me down on the bed and mounts me, still wearing her cream colored fighting panties.  We make out passionately on her bed while she waits for the red haired Andrea to show up.



Andrea vs. Ewyn
(Ewyn’s bedroom)
It’s not quite midnight yet when Andrea fearlessly strolls through the door. 

“HE’S MINE YOU WORTHLESS SKANK!!!”  Andrea shouts as she enters the bedroom.

Ewyn kisses me once more then slowly climbs off of me, adjusting the waistband of her panties as she steps off the bed to face her young challenger.

“Didn’t you learn your lesson last time little girl”  she sneers as she raises her fists, beckoning Andrea to begin the fight.  Andrea raises her fists and the two women begin to circle at the foot of the bed.  I sit up, propping my back against the headboard of Ewyn’s bed.   The two women circle each other slowly, breasts rising and falling.   After one full rotation, they step in.

THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD!

The first flurry of punches is savage and I am surprised to see Andrea still on her feet.  She actually managed to clip Ewyn in the side of the face pretty good and the short haired blonde steps back to rub her face. 

“COME ON!!! FIGHT!!! GLURK!!!” Ewyn cuts her off with a nasty kick to the crotch.  Andrea drops to her knees, wincing in pain and protecting her womanhood.  Ewyn swiftly steps up and grabs her by the hair.

“WHAT?!?  DID YOU SAY YOU WANT TO FIGHT?!?”  Ewyn gets her up halfway, then gives her another kick to the crotch.  Andrea topples back against the wall and curls up into a fetal position.  She is hurt BAD.  Ewyn reaches down and grabs her by the ankles, then starts to drag her back to the center of the room, dropping her legs when she gets her to a spot where she knows I have a perfect view.  Andrea lays on the ground at her feet, spread eagled and moaning in pain.

“I give! I give! I give!”  she cries pathetically.  I feel bad for her.  I know Ewyn is not going to let her off that easy.  Any girl that walks into Ewyn’s bedroom ends up in the hospital. 

PLUD!!! Ewyn stomps her in the belly.

“WHOULF!!!!”  Andrea spits out some blood as she curls up from the blow.  Ewyn immediately drops a foot down into Andrea’s crotch as soon as it is exposed.

PLAP!!!

“GAK!!! OOOohhhhhhh….”  Andrea wails in agony.  She starts trying to back away from her attacker, but Ewyn reaches down and grabs her by the feet again, savagely yanking her back a couple feet to where she was before.  Then she crotch drops onto her straddling her at the crotch.   She pulls Andrea's head up by the hair with her left hand and cocks her right fist.  

THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD!


Andrea’s legs twitch and writhe for the first several blows, then finally she goes completely limp.  She is knocked out.  Ewyn sits there on her mount for a few seconds, then slowly stands over her defeated challenger.  She pulls off her panties and lets them drop down over Andrea’s face.  She turns and climbs onto the bed, grabbing my hard throbbing member and slowly taking it inside herself as she clambers on top of me.



Once Ewyn has finished me, she dismounts, slides her cotton fighting panties back on, and walks out of the room, dragging the limp bloody Andrea by the foot to be deposited by the curb for hospital pick up.   




No comments:

Post a Comment