Wednesday, October 30, 2019

5-6-2473 Shara vs. Nina


Shara vs. Nina
(The Badlands)
It’s been over 48 hours since the brutal death fight between Cherize and Lana and Doctor Green and I have been continuing to drift leisurely down the Zeldos River in relative silence without seeing any signs of life.  The landscape is growing increasingly rocky and large cliffs flank the river on both sides.  As the sky reddens into sunset we finally emerge from the claustrophobic cliff faces onto a barren plain and see the glow of fires off in the distance.  This is almost certainly the region of the Gladiator Girls.  These are some of the most brutal fighters in the entire world, even more violent than the Princes girls of Queensland who fight death duels with swords and the Jungle Girls who fight with their bare hands.  These women employ all manner of weaponry in their fights to the death.  I’m  a bit apprehensive about approaching these violent warriors but Doctor Green says he will go ahead and alert them of our arrival and test the waters.  As his high tech gadgetry and advanced metallic alloy shell makes him virtually impervious to harm, I figure this is a good plan. While he is gone I set myself up with a delicious dinner and within an hour he returns, his spider like chassis appearing out of the dark to step back onto the hull of the water craft.

Turns out even in this remote area news of our arrival on Earth has filtered in and the warrior women of The Badlands have been anticipating us.  A series of death matches is being held and as usual they want yours truly to serve as a sex trophy for the victors so we make our way to the fighting area that is encircled by huge torches. 

Though there is really no government here in this part of the continent, a sort of agreed upon order does exist and in this spot girls from all over the world come to settle grudges in the most violent ways possible or simply engage in death duels for profit and glory.  All sorts of women come here to fight.  Deposed Princesses, Pro fighters, Jungle girls, and Academy drop outs.  Even women who have failed to win their initiation fights at The Wall can come here and try to make a name for themselves in the bloody fire circles.  We arrive just as two gladiator girls: Shara in the tiger striped panties and Nina in the pink panties are preparing to end a lifelong feud with knives and sharpened high heeled shoes.













(Author's note:  As you may have guessed, this and the set I plan to post tomorrow were commissions that I did around 2005.  In fact I think these might be the first paid commissions I ever did.  I altered the story slightly to fit my timeline, and if I recall correctly the guy originally wanted me to draw the girls either naked or in thongs, but truth be told I hate both of those options.  (Can't really explain why) so I persuaded hi to let me draw them my way.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment